New Salary Cap Dynasty Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Salary Cap Dynasty Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Salary Cap Dynasty Keeper League

Postby Pwst » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:06 am

We have a new salary cap dynasty keeper league starting up this year. We are shooting for a draft date of early-middle November. There will be 20 teams. We will have a 30 man MLB roster and a 40 man minor league roster. This league will be for fantasy league players who have extensive knowledge of both major and minor league players.

Let me know if you are interested. Please do not apply unless you are looking for a league to stay with for several years.

This a H2H league with 6X6 scoring: BA, HR, OBP, R, RBI, SB, ERZ, HD, K, S, W, and WHIP.

30 man MLB roster

40 man minor league roster

Dynasty keeper league - players are signed to contracts for a set amount of years. $90 million salary cap and 90 years for the major league roster.

Each owner will get a major league team to begin with. From that team he will get 15 major leaguers and up to 40 minor leaguers (50IP/150AB or less). 4 teams from the American League and 4 teams from the National League will make the playoffs.

The league will be held on CBS with daily lineup changes. There will be a charge of $8-$10.

This will be a very competitive league. There will be a very limited number of free agents so you will need to find good minor league players to help your team.

This is a real baseball type league.
Last edited by Pwst on Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pwst
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LongBallMan23 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:20 pm

I have been looking for this type of league for a long time. I have AIM and YIM and i really would like to join

If WhiteSox are there i will take them..if not i will choose someone else
LongBallMan23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Pwst » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:21 pm

Just PMd'd you. We still have several teams available that we would like to fill Monday. If anyone is interested please send a PM stating your interest and why you would be suitable for this league.
Pwst
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Pwst » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:01 am

We are planning to start the draft on Monday with 20 teams and are looking for alternate owners in case someone pulls out before then. We may need a replacement for the Cardinals. We would expand to 22 teams if we could find 2 additional quality fantasy players. The open teams are the Blue Jays, Orioles, Mariners, Diamondbacks, Nationals, Tigers, Royals, and Rockies. Please leave a PM if interested and we will get back to you.
Pwst
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Pwst » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:30 am

We need 2 owners for a 20 team draft beginning Monday. Available teams are the Cardinals, Astros, White Sox (Probably), Blue Jays, Orioles, Tigers, Royals, Nationals, Diamondbacks, and Rockies. This will be a very competitive league. Post or PM and we will contact you.
Pwst
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds