1) Your against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand.
2) You believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.
3) You believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than nuclear weapons in the hands of Chinese/North Koreans.
4) You believe that there was no art before Federal funding.
5) You believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV's.
6) You believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.
7) You believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.
8) You believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th-graders how to read is qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
9) You believe that having self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
10) You believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.
11) You believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas are not.
12) You believe that Hillary Clinton is normal and is a very nice person.
13) You believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried, is because the right people haven't been in charge.
14) You believe conservatives telling the truth belong in jail, but a liar and a sex offender belonged in the White House.
15) You believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
16) You believe that John Kerry’s Purple Hearts are legitimate.
17) You believe that this message is a part of a vast, right wing conspiracy