Love stinks... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Love stinks...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DK » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:18 pm

Congrats, Stomper! ;D ;D Glad to hear everything worked out for you.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:26 pm

Thanx everyone - as always, a great bunch of guys here. Nice to have ya to lean on in good times and bad!
;-D ;-D ;-D
Still holds the MLB record for Grand Slams with 23
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Football ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby HiddenIdentity » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:49 pm

stomperrob wrote:Just thought I should write the final chapter to this sordid little tale. We sold the acreage and I moved into town into a nice little house with my two boys on June 1 and we are trying out joint custody at this time but the 3 year old spends more time with me. I did end up getting more money than the ex and finally got my share this past Fri and promptly went out and bought a 50" TV for the boys and I (now all I have to do is sign uo for NFL Sunday Ticket - the ex hated football). The ex got rid of her boyfriend and promptly moved in with another one - she's developed quite the reputation in this little town. The ex and I actually get along okay now - it's just not worth fighting anymore and it makes it easier for the kids (and besides, she's crazy so you can never win a fight with her). Thanx to everyone who provided a shoulder to lean on way back when!!!Things are finally looking up again! ;-D ;-D ;-D

Yayy. ;-D ;-D
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:38 pm

Glad to hear times are better for you, Rob. Enjoy that 50 inch TV and your football package too. ;-D ;-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:23 pm

Stomper, you've got to take some of that money and go see the Stampeders play. They're pretty good this year.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby stomperrob » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:34 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Stomper, you've got to take some of that money and go see the Stampeders play. They're pretty good this year.

Been a few years since I've been to a Stamp's game - they've definitely got a good coach now and a pretty solid team - just might have to make that trip!
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby soxfan364 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 pm

Glad to hear things are better.... in the end love does stink (as J Geils said!)
soxfan364
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:11 pm

stomperrob wrote:Just thought I should write the final chapter to this sordid little tale. We sold the acreage and I moved into town into a nice little house with my two boys on June 1 and we are trying out joint custody at this time but the 3 year old spends more time with me. I did end up getting more money than the ex and finally got my share this past Fri and promptly went out and bought a 50" TV for the boys and I (now all I have to do is sign uo for NFL Sunday Ticket - the ex hated football). The ex got rid of her boyfriend and promptly moved in with another one - she's developed quite the reputation in this little town. The ex and I actually get along okay now - it's just not worth fighting anymore and it makes it easier for the kids (and besides, she's crazy so you can never win a fight with her). Thanx to everyone who provided a shoulder to lean on way back when!!!Things are finally looking up again! ;-D ;-D ;-D

Glad that everything is shaping up for you. ;-D ;-D

I just have 1 question.......How did you get DTV up in Canada?? ;-7 :-b
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:30 pm

Lofunzo wrote:

We steal it from you guys of course! :-D ;-)
stomperrob
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:27 pm

stomperrob wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

We steal it from you guys of course! :-D ;-)

I know. Hence, the ;-7 . I used to have quite a hobby. O:-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk