[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 562: include(./includes/trivia_unanswer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 562: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/trivia_unanswer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
spelling counts (answered) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Trivia Time Trial

spelling counts (answered)

Moderator: Baseball Trivia Mods

Postby grammysboy » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:51 pm

I misspelled the name, but I think there is a flaw in the question. It says the batter was the White Sox Center fielder, but the Sox CF did not hit the game winning home run in game 2. Podsednik was the LEFT fielder for the game. Aaron Rowand was in center. Is there something I'm missing here? I've gone back and looked at the previous series involving the White Sox and can't find a "Scott" who won a game two with a HR.
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby utterchaos » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:27 pm

grammysboy wrote:I misspelled the name, but I think there is a flaw in the question. It says the batter was the White Sox Center fielder, but the Sox CF did not hit the game winning home run in game 2. Podsednik was the LEFT fielder for the game.
Yes you are correct I screwed up the position. I knew he played CF last year with the Brewers and didn't follow the Sox enough this season to realize he moved to LF. However, it appears that just about everybody that answered the question (including yourself) overlooked my position mistake and was able to figure out that Podsednik was the one I was looking for.
utterchaos
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyeTrivia Time Trial Champion

Postby Red Stripe » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:15 pm

Podsednik
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial