FFC Sig/Logo COntest - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

FFC Sig/Logo COntest

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:46 pm

da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:Chipo I think that your is either the Manning Dynasty or the Chad Johnson one??


You guys are disappointing me here. :-D


Gotta be the Brett Favre.


:-/ Nope.


hmm...the other ones that look like your work are Plax and General Tom's army.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby da1chipo » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:52 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:Chipo I think that your is either the Manning Dynasty or the Chad Johnson one??


You guys are disappointing me here. :-D


Gotta be the Brett Favre.


:-/ Nope.


hmm...the other ones that look like your work are Plax and General Tom's army.


Well I don't think I'd tell you even if you did get it, so there's probably no point to guessing. Guess you'll just have to wait until it's over. :-D
Image
da1chipo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Posts: 1930
Joined: 17 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NY

Postby baseball6791 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:03 pm

da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:Chipo I think that your is either the Manning Dynasty or the Chad Johnson one??


You guys are disappointing me here. :-D


Gotta be the Brett Favre.


:-/ Nope.


hmm...the other ones that look like your work are Plax and General Tom's army.


Well I don't think I'd tell you even if you did get it, so there's probably no point to guessing. Guess you'll just have to wait until it's over. :-D


Is it the Randy Moss one?
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LooseCannon » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:06 pm

baseball6791 wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
da1chipo wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:Chipo I think that your is either the Manning Dynasty or the Chad Johnson one??


You guys are disappointing me here. :-D


Gotta be the Brett Favre.


:-/ Nope.


hmm...the other ones that look like your work are Plax and General Tom's army.


Well I don't think I'd tell you even if you did get it, so there's probably no point to guessing. Guess you'll just have to wait until it's over. :-D


Is it the Randy Moss one?



I think he made it obvious that one of them is Plax or General Tom's Army...and since it isn't Plax because that has MONEY in the top left corner I think it's TOM'S ARMY
Image

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4769
Joined: 17 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In leather chair surfing the World Wide Web

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:10 pm

Man those are some hot sigs. I'm guessing the football side is so talented making them because they have a much longer offseason to practice }:-)

Anyone know what program they're using to get the animation effects? Flash perhaps?
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby acsguitar » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:16 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:Man those are some hot sigs. I'm guessing the football side is so talented making them because they have a much longer offseason to practice }:-)

Anyone know what program they're using to get the animation effects? Flash perhaps?


Animated Gif's Although I'm not sure how they maintain some of the quality...

Anyways lets get a contest going here
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby LooseCannon » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:19 pm

acsguitar wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:Man those are some hot sigs. I'm guessing the football side is so talented making them because they have a much longer offseason to practice }:-)

Anyone know what program they're using to get the animation effects? Flash perhaps?


Animated Gif's Although I'm not sure how they maintain some of the quality...

Anyways lets get a contest going here



They're probably using ImageReady which comes with Photoshop and ACS they had no limits for the quality...
Image

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4769
Joined: 17 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In leather chair surfing the World Wide Web

Postby A2theIzzo » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:58 pm

Probably no one knows me here in the dark side}:-) , but can any of you guess which is mine ?
Image
A2theIzzo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 503
Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:11 pm

the Ray Lewis one(number 2) give me nightmares :-/
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:00 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:Probably no one knows me here in the dark side}:-) , but can any of you guess which is mine ?


The Chad Johnson with the transparency around the letters? :-)
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Artful Dodger and 7 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact