BCVG Round 1: Asteroid vs. Duck Hunt - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BCVG Round 1: Asteroid vs. Duck Hunt

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Which one?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:53 pm

Asteroids
14
45%
Duck Hunt
17
55%
 
Total votes : 31

Postby JTWood » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:43 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:Is it because I am Chinese or is the cafe just real real young. :-?

Yes it is, but I'm 27, so I'm neither young nor old. I'm a tweener!

And I never liked Asteroids...
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:47 pm

JTWood wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:Is it because I am Chinese or is the cafe just real real young. :-?

Yes it is, but I'm 27, so I'm neither young nor old. I'm a tweener!

And I never liked Asteroids...


I mean it's not even Mortal Kombat, it's friggin Duck Hunt. :-P
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby HiddenIdentity » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:50 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
JTWood wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:Is it because I am Chinese or is the cafe just real real young. :-?

Yes it is, but I'm 27, so I'm neither young nor old. I'm a tweener!

And I never liked Asteroids...


I mean it's not even Mortal Kombat, it's friggin Duck Hunt. :-P


Duck Hunt was amazing. Much better than Asteriods which got boring after about 5 minutes.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RugbyD » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:58 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:Duck Hunt was amazing. Much better than Asteriods which got boring after about 5 minutes.


Wow, when I was 8 or 9 I went for 45 minutes before i ran out of lives. Never bored.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby logan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:59 pm

duck hunt for me as well. not because it was a better game but becasue it was a game i played alot of when i was younger.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2810
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: newark,delaware

Postby JTWood » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:59 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
JTWood wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:Is it because I am Chinese or is the cafe just real real young. :-?

Yes it is, but I'm 27, so I'm neither young nor old. I'm a tweener!

And I never liked Asteroids...


I mean it's not even Mortal Kombat, it's friggin Duck Hunt. :-P


Duck Hunt was amazing. Much better than Asteriods which got boring after about 5 minutes.

And then there was the laughing dog. Priceless... :-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:01 am

At least it's close :-°

hope for a come back.


I have another account if needed
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Kingctb27 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:02 am

Duck hunt may be the best game I have played. (in this era)

The dog looking at you after you miss is classic. ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby JTWood » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:02 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:I have another account if needed

You're not the only one.
B-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:04 am

JTWood wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:I have another account if needed

You're not the only one.
B-)


did you vote twice for Contra?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact