add your sentence and create a masterpiece - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

add your sentence and create a masterpiece

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby LooseCannon » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:29 pm

Half Massed wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
stevethumb wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Randy awoke on the side of the road covered in goo.

8-o

Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking book store...

Venkman yanked on Ray's ears.
...."where did you hide the world's only copy of mother teresa's letters to penthouse" ?! venk screamed, the flecks of saliva on his lips catching the flickering rays from the skylight.

"First off my name is Randy A hole, not Ray" angrily exclaimed Randy. "Second what kind of name is Venkman?" asked Randy, "And lastly, I have the letters hidden in a bolted up safe somewhere you'll never find them."

To which Venckman replied, "Not even for a Klondike Bar?..." waving iit in Randy's face.

Randy abruptly began salivating, it was so hard to resist. "Make it two and I just might tell you," Randy answered, while rubbing his growling beer belly.

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Simulacrum » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:29 pm

LooseCannon wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
stevethumb wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:

8-o

...."where did you hide the world's only copy of mother teresa's letters to penthouse" ?! venk screamed, the flecks of saliva on his lips catching the flickering rays from the skylight.

"First off my name is Randy A hole, not Ray" angrily exclaimed Randy. "Second what kind of name is Venkman?" asked Randy, "And lastly, I have the letters hidden in a bolted up safe somewhere you'll never find them."

To which Venckman replied, "Not even for a Klondike Bar?..." waving iit in Randy's face.

Randy abruptly began salivating, it was so hard to resist. "Make it two and I just might tell you," Randy answered, while rubbing his growling beer belly.

SUDDENLY!

The needle on Venckman's supernatural spectral density dectector jumped from the green, to the red, then off the chart entirely, and before either of the two could move a muscle, ZULE appeared from out of thin air and snatched the Klondike bar from Venckman's outstretched hand!
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Red Stripe » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:00 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
stevethumb wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:

8-o

SUDDENLY!

The needle on Venckman's supernatural spectral density dectector jumped from the green, to the red, then off the chart entirely, and before either of the two could move a muscle, ZULE appeared from out of thin air and snatched the Klondike bar from Venckman's outstretched hand!

Then Randy and Venckman decided to join forces and called up there buddies Qadong and Boris and to get the Klondike bar back from the clutches of the evil Zule.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:23 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:
stevethumb wrote:
WharfRat wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:

8-o

SUDDENLY!

Then Randy and Venckman decided to join forces and called up there buddies Qadong and Boris and to get the Klondike bar back from the clutches of the evil Zule.

Unfortunately, Qadong and Boris were nearly comatose after challenging each other to an all-night vodka drinking competition (glasnost!) and Venckman and Randy were forced to call in the only other ghost buster still willing to don the ghostbuster vac-pack- Rick Moranis.
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby LooseCannon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:01 pm

Abruptly, one of the nerdiest looking television stars popped up beside them.

Had to bump this back up.

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ironman » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:13 pm

Then, out of nowhere, Chuck Norris appeared, ready to roundhouse kick all the non-believers.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:57 pm

ironman wrote:Then, out of nowhere, Chuck Norris appeared, ready to roundhouse kick all the non-believers.

Then Vin Diesel screamed and the entire universe exploded into nothingness. The end.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby go_jays_go » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:02 pm

Madison wrote:
ironman wrote:Then, out of nowhere, Chuck Norris appeared, ready to roundhouse kick all the non-believers.

Then Vin Diesel screamed and the entire universe exploded into nothingness. The end.

LOL, nice way to finish it. :-B
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VinFreakingDiesel » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:28 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
Madison wrote:

LOL, nice way to finish it. :-B

Vin Diesel always finishes it. But Vin Diesel is not always nice.

Now excuse me, I need to go wax my head with sulfuric acid. It really exfoliates well, yo.
I made Chuck Norris my bee-atch.
VinFreakingDiesel
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Red Stripe » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:50 pm

Madison wrote:

Then Vin Diesel screamed and the entire universe exploded into nothingness.

But Chuck Norris was still there and Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris decided to have one final kung fu battle which was broadcasted live and made into a Saturday morning cartoon.

P.S.Don't end it yet we have to get it up to 5 pages again.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk