Show Cano some Love - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Show Cano some Love

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:31 pm

I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby DK » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 pm

RynMan wrote:I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7


I don't watch every A's game, so obviously I'd have nothing to contribute. ;-7
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby RynMan » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 pm

DK wrote:
RynMan wrote:I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7


I don't watch every A's game, so obviously I'd have nothing to contribute. ;-7


Crap.....neither do I then. :-b
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:07 am

RynMan wrote:
DK wrote:
RynMan wrote:I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7


I don't watch every A's game, so obviously I'd have nothing to contribute. ;-7


Crap.....neither do I then. :-b


Your points are well taken but sarcasm doesn't work with me. Not sure if you guys fit the bill but I don't like someone with a boxscore telling me whether a player has helped his team or not. :-?
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby RynMan » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:20 am

Lofunzo wrote:
RynMan wrote:
DK wrote:
RynMan wrote:I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7


I don't watch every A's game, so obviously I'd have nothing to contribute. ;-7


Crap.....neither do I then. :-b


Your points are well taken but sarcasm doesn't work with me. Not sure if you guys fit the bill but I don't like someone with a boxscore telling me whether a player has helped his team or not. :-?


I didn't direct my first comment directly at you Lo, I was just taking the piss out of AT. But Ellis is playing mighty fine lately.....

(my attempt to hijack this thread). :-D
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:25 am

RynMan wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
RynMan wrote:
DK wrote:
RynMan wrote:I'm thinking of starting a "Show Ellis some Love" thread. Anyone keen to post in it? ;-7


I don't watch every A's game, so obviously I'd have nothing to contribute. ;-7


Crap.....neither do I then. :-b


Your points are well taken but sarcasm doesn't work with me. Not sure if you guys fit the bill but I don't like someone with a boxscore telling me whether a player has helped his team or not. :-?


I didn't direct my first comment directly at you Lo, I was just taking the piss out of AT. But Ellis is playing mighty fine lately.....

(my attempt to hijack this thread). :-D


I wasn't directing my comment at you, either. I was just saying that I know that there is more to it than either just watching or just reading but you should watch the games before becoming an expert. Some people just read a boxscore and they claim to know whether someone is good or not.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact