If so would anyone mind showing me??? :~(

Tetelestai
prodpaul
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Broncmet724 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:58 pm

I think Teahen could hit the .280-.290 avg with 25HR plateau next year. Pitching isn't looking bad.I like DJ Carrasco, Affeldt, Greinke, R. Hernandez. I think it has nice potential.I really like the bullpen. Wanna trade ours for yours straight up?

I can't say how disappointed I have been in Angel Berroa and Ruben Gotay. Heck, John Buck shouldn't even be in the majors right now. I don't understand why the organization doesn't move Huber back to C, that's what he was in the Mets system. Sweeney for a few more years with Stairs to back him up won't be too bad at 1st. And DeJesus should be exciting for years to come. Can't comment much on Brown or Ambres as I don't know mcuh on them.

That said I think it will be 2007 or 2008 before you guys can compete for a wild card berth.

I think you guys have a nice core, you just need an ownership group that will spend some money on free agents to be competitive.
Broncmet724 Beginner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Tavish » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:45 am

Next year is going to be pretty nasty. But I do have quite a few bets going that the Royals will be over .500 in 07. If the Royals find a way to screw up signing Alex Gordon I might as well start paying those off now. :-o

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 34)

Postby J35J » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:56 pm

Broncmet724 wrote:I think Teahen could hit the .280-.290 avg with 25HR plateau next year. Pitching isn't looking bad.I like DJ Carrasco, Affeldt, Greinke, R. Hernandez. I think it has nice potential.I really like the bullpen. Wanna trade ours for yours straight up?

I can't say how disappointed I have been in Angel Berroa and Ruben Gotay. Heck, John Buck shouldn't even be in the majors right now. I don't understand why the organization doesn't move Huber back to C, that's what he was in the Mets system. Sweeney for a few more years with Stairs to back him up won't be too bad at 1st. And DeJesus should be exciting for years to come. Can't comment much on Brown or Ambres as I don't know mcuh on them.

That said I think it will be 2007 or 2008 before you guys can compete for a wild card berth.

I think you guys have a nice core, you just need an ownership group that will spend some money on free agents to be competitive.

You can tell this guy has never seen the Royals play much :-o

If Teahen hits 15 hr this year I will crap my pants !+) I could see the .280-.290 though ;-D Carassco is a long relief guy at best, we shouldn't put too much expectations on him! Berroa and Gotay are garbage. I really like Buck but he sure dissappointed me this last year. Hopefully he can get up to .260-.270 with 15-20hrs.

At least he reconizes the potential for the bullpen to be good for years to come!!

Anyway, that was just a little response from what I thought was too high of expectations on my ball club :-o

I wish he was right though.....

Jason
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)

Return to Kansas City Royals