What happens in a h2h playoffs tie? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

What happens in a h2h playoffs tie?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby daullaz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:17 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
daullaz wrote:Lowest ERA is the first tiebreaker, with highest AVG being the second.

Isn't that just for Yahoo, are you sure they do that at other sites too?

No idea about other sites. I'm sure a lot of leagues have their own custom tiebreakers, but the question was about Yahoo, and that tiebreaker I know very well.
;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ender » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:39 am

Didn't want to start a whole new post with the question, but does anyone know with a weekly transaction league do you get to change lineups in the 2nd week of the finals, or are you locked into your picks from the first week. Can't find this info anywhere and it makes a pretty big difference in which pitchers I will use if I make it to the finals.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby AT » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:34 am

That's so busch. It should be given to the team with the better regular season record. Those tie-breakers are busch league. At best.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RynMan » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:22 am

Atrophying Testicles wrote:That's so busch. It should be given to the team with the better regular season record. Those tie-breakers are busch league. At best.

Couldn't agree more.
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby wrveres » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:38 pm

Ender wrote:Didn't want to start a whole new post with the question, but does anyone know with a weekly transaction league do you get to change lineups in the 2nd week of the finals, or are you locked into your picks from the first week. Can't find this info anywhere and it makes a pretty big difference in which pitchers I will use if I make it to the finals.

You should be able to switch your lineups for the second week. I don't know of anythat don't allow you ..

Ryn, yeah I agree with you. It should be regular season records. It is a tuff break. I have won a few that way and lost a few that way.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)

Postby LooseCannon » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:06 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:That's so busch. It should be given to the team with the better regular season record. Those tie-breakers are busch league. At best.

He's only saying that cause he's in first ;-D But I do agree with you.

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers