Best Career Numbers: Teix//MCab//DWright - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Best Career Numbers: Teix//MCab//DWright

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who will post the best career numbers?

Miguel Cabrera
44
61%
Mark Teixeira
22
31%
David Wright
6
8%
 
Total votes : 72

Postby HOOTIE » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:07 am

Pedantic wrote:
HOOTIE wrote:Look what leaving florida did to DLee.


Please don't tell me you think Lee's explosion was entirely the result of him moving to Wrigley.


Of course not. But few player's had Lee's negative park splits.

As a Marlin

59 home hrs (Dolphin Stadium)
103 road hrs

That's a 36/64% split before now. He's 20/21 this year. He's at a good age for a power spike, coupled with a nice park, has certaintly been 2 big reasons why.
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 15115
(Past Year: 297)
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Postby dryice » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:40 am

No need to thank me..

thank YOU for your imbecilistic repartee

just what we need

more vegetables in DC


DCNats wrote:
dryice wrote:tex
switch hitter so can hit righties (meaning most pitchers) more easily than a righty hitter
plays in bandbox
extra hitter in 9th spot to drive in
waay more power

cabrera
shown higher average thus far (but this is one of the most erratic stats yr to yr)

verdict.
resoundingly, tex


Not just because I disagree with you, but this may be the worst analysis of anything I've seen in a while.

Thanks!
Last edited by dryice on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dryice
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 95
Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingctb27 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:33 am

I like M Cab in this one. His average will be over .305 when he retires. ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby Yoda » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:06 pm

dryice wrote:No need to thank me..

thank YOU for your imbecilistic repartee

just what we need

more vegetables in DC


DCNats wrote:
dryice wrote:tex
switch hitter so can hit righties (meaning most pitchers) more easily than a righty hitter
plays in bandbox
extra hitter in 9th spot to drive in
waay more power

cabrera
shown higher average thus far (but this is one of the most erratic stats yr to yr)

verdict.
resoundingly, tex


Not just because I disagree with you, but this may be the worst analysis of anything I've seen in a while.

Thanks!


I agree with the DC dude. Your analysis is pure garbage.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby dryice » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:54 pm

countering someone's post WITH reasons for its conclusion by just saying its a pile of garbage WITHOUT reasons is something only an idiot would do..seems to be plenty of moronic advice on this board.

Yoda wrote:
dryice wrote:No need to thank me..

thank YOU for your imbecilistic repartee

just what we need

more vegetables in DC


DCNats wrote:
dryice wrote:tex
switch hitter so can hit righties (meaning most pitchers) more easily than a righty hitter
plays in bandbox
extra hitter in 9th spot to drive in
waay more power

cabrera
shown higher average thus far (but this is one of the most erratic stats yr to yr)

verdict.
resoundingly, tex


Not just because I disagree with you, but this may be the worst analysis of anything I've seen in a while.

Thanks!


I agree with the DC dude. Your analysis is pure garbage.
dryice
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 95
Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:58 pm

dryice wrote:countering someone's post WITH reasons for its conclusion by just saying its a pile of garbage WITHOUT reasons is something only an idiot would do..seems to be plenty of moronic advice on this board.

Yoda wrote:
dryice wrote:No need to thank me..

thank YOU for your imbecilistic repartee

just what we need

more vegetables in DC


DCNats wrote:
dryice wrote:tex
switch hitter so can hit righties (meaning most pitchers) more easily than a righty hitter
plays in bandbox
extra hitter in 9th spot to drive in
waay more power

cabrera
shown higher average thus far (but this is one of the most erratic stats yr to yr)

verdict.
resoundingly, tex


Not just because I disagree with you, but this may be the worst analysis of anything I've seen in a while.

Thanks!


I agree with the DC dude. Your analysis is pure garbage.


Here comes the name calling... We all know what that means.

Read the entire thread. I gave you about 10 different reasons why Cabrera is better than Teixeira at this stage in their careers and will be better in the future.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby dryice » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:19 pm

You obviously need help reading and also a lesson in name calling. I read some of the above threads, and I DIDN't call them trash, even though my opinion differed.

I stated my opinion, some of the points of which were IN the pro Cabera posts.

In your response, you called my opinion trash PERIOD.

READ IT.

I'm opting out of this discussion since it can't be kept civil.

Please feel free to drown in your pro Cabrera slobber if you like.

Yoda wrote:
dryice wrote:countering someone's post WITH reasons for its conclusion by just saying its a pile of garbage WITHOUT reasons is something only an idiot would do..seems to be plenty of moronic advice on this board.

Yoda wrote:
dryice wrote:No need to thank me..

thank YOU for your imbecilistic repartee

just what we need

more vegetables in DC


DCNats wrote:
dryice wrote:tex
switch hitter so can hit righties (meaning most pitchers) more easily than a righty hitter
plays in bandbox
extra hitter in 9th spot to drive in
waay more power

cabrera
shown higher average thus far (but this is one of the most erratic stats yr to yr)

verdict.
resoundingly, tex


Not just because I disagree with you, but this may be the worst analysis of anything I've seen in a while.

Thanks!


I agree with the DC dude. Your analysis is pure garbage.


Here comes the name calling... We all know what that means.

Read the entire thread. I gave you about 10 different reasons why Cabrera is better than Teixeira at this stage in their careers and will be better in the future.
dryice
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 95
Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Pittsburgh
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact