Devil Rays win again from the "mighty" blue jays - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Toronto Blue Jays

Devil Rays win again from the "mighty" blue jays

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Devil Rays win again from the "mighty" blue jays

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:11 am

wow batista is the best ;-7 ;-7 ;-7

lets look at his numbers this year verse the "doormat" drays....

10 games,,, 5 saves(not bad), but 2 huge losses verse the rays.... ;-D ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:49 pm

I say Paperback challenge for the series that starts on Friday.

Whos in? }:-)
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mweir145 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:26 pm

go_jays_go wrote:I say Paperback challenge for the series that starts on Friday.

Whos in? }:-)

Me. }:-)
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:26 pm

down go the Jays once again in a series to the drays.....

How about that kazmir guy,,, he is pretty good aint he mook???? :-D :-D

as far as paperbag challenge for this week series i am in,,, but do remember that the series is in tampa, so i am pretty sure mookie and ensanimal will not want in it since their "mighty" Jays cant even win a series at home verse the drays.....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mweir145 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:08 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:down go the Jays once again in a series to the drays.....

How about that kazmir guy,,, he is pretty good aint he mook???? :-D :-D

as far as paperbag challenge for this week series i am in,,, but do remember that the series is in tampa, so i am pretty sure mookie and ensanimal will not want in it since their "mighty" Jays cant even win a series at home verse the drays.....

Bush did pretty well today as well, and by next week the Jays offense should be back to normal.

You should count yourself lucky you will be missing out on Towers and Downs next weekend.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:11 pm

Kazmir stinks, he just looks good in comparison to the other D-Rays pitchers. If he was any good the D-Rays would have traded him for Danny Kolb :-b

As for the paperbag challenge, I don't want to jinx us. Everytime I bad mouth the Tampon Bay D-rays they come back and kick us. So I'll let you guys pb them. Good luck. ;-D
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby ensanimal » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:35 am

Mookie4ever wrote: Tampon Bay D-rays

LMAO :-D :-D
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby go_jays_go » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:01 am

Ens, you in? :-b
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:26 am

Mookie4ever wrote:Kazmir stinks, he just looks good in comparison to the other D-Rays pitchers. If he was any good the D-Rays would have traded him for Danny Kolb :-b

As for the paperbag challenge, I don't want to jinx us. Everytime I bad mouth the Tampon Bay D-rays they come back and kick us. So I'll let you guys pb them. Good luck. ;-D

:-b for a team that has won 5 of the past 7 meetings with the "mighty" Jays, and basically cost the jays any chance they had at the Wild Card,,, i was hopin mook would show them a little more respect ;-7 :-D

if mook and ens are out on this PB challenge,,, then i will be out as well,,, i will see if dawgpound and warrick want in for the drays side though
raiders_umpire

Postby Dawgpound 1613 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:02 am

Since I hate my avatar, sure, why not. However, I'm not going to be the only one on either side at risk. If no Jays fans are confident in their team against the "lowly" DRays, then I'm not "betting" just for the sake of it. But if one Jays fan steps up, then I'm in.

BTW, how long do the paperbags last?

And Mookie, please. If you want to insult the Rays, please leave Tampa out of it. Tampa is a nice city with some great attractions (such as Mons Venus). Toronto is beautiful as well, although Tampa is the city that actually knows about winning championships (I forget, when was the last time the Leafs won the Cup). Anyway, pick on the team - such as the Doo (doo) Jays (lame, I know, but its early and I can't think of better without coffee). But at least it explains the lack of offense yesterday (and predicts the results this weekend).

And raiders, you drag me into this and then you back out? C'mon. I'm guessing that there's at least one Jays fan out there who has a pair and is willing to believe the Jays can do on the road what they couldn't do at home. If so, I hope I'm not alone in representing for the Rays.
Dawgpound 1613
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: \Lo*ca"tion\, n. 1. The act or process of locating. 2. Situation; place; locality.

Next

Return to Toronto Blue Jays