College Football - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

College Football

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Red Stripe » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:44 pm

Phatferd wrote:sportsinteraction.com

I am probably going to go to Pinnacle though.

Ya Pinnalce is one of the best online ones IMO, Pinnacle and Bodog. Those are the two I use.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Phatferd » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm

I suck :-t :-t :-t :-t

But USC is the sh*t. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Kingctb27 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:27 am

kingctb27 wrote:I never use the spread when betting but I do think Tennessee will defeat Flordia. ;-D

Yes, I suck at making picks. !+)
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby slomo007 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:48 am

So, when's 2006?

OU is most definitely in a rebuilding year. I'm not sure how many of you watched the game yesterday....but Bomar actually didn't look too bad. The 7 team fumbles typically don't allow you to win though. !+)
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby warrick95 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:05 am

Noles are looking quite good this year. I'm cautiously optimistic that we can go to Gainesville undefeated. The ACC teams will all provide challenges, but nothing we can't handle, IMO. Execution is obviously the question.

But Bobby is a complete ass for two reasons:
a. keeping Jeff Bowden around (*cough* nepotist *cough*)
b. he said that he'd give both quarterbacks a fair shot at the job this year. But what happens? He announces that both will get playing time and are just about equal. Vs. Miami, Weatherford makes mistake after freaking mistake and is kept in. XL makes a couple of mistakes...get the hell outta there, kid. XL gets garbage time vs. the Citadel and then does not play despite some more mishaps from Weatherford last night. Wow, does it not seem like there's a coach's pet here? (yes, Weatherford studies more film and all that crap so the coaches are enamored by him).

Sure, don't fix what ain't broke, but don't play him like that. It's so sad seeing Lee with that dejected look on his face on the bench each game. Bobby really hates him. He ripped him after the Miami game in the interview, when Drew was making even more mistakes. Despite being an FSU diehard, I'll laugh after he transfers somewhere and shreds FSU's defense up.

Bobby may be getting too old and obsolete in terms of the amount of coaching he actually does. Considering his retirement will result in the firing of Jeff Bowden, I wouldn't mind it at all, despite the amount of respect and love I have for him for building the FSU football program.
warrick95
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kingctb27 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:46 am

warrick95 wrote:Noles are looking quite good this year. I'm cautiously optimistic that we can go to Gainesville undefeated. The ACC teams will all provide challenges, but nothing we can't handle, IMO. Execution is obviously the question.

But Bobby is a complete ass for two reasons:
a. keeping Jeff Bowden around (*cough* nepotist *cough*)
b. he said that he'd give both quarterbacks a fair shot at the job this year. But what happens? He announces that both will get playing time and are just about equal. Vs. Miami, Weatherford makes mistake after freaking mistake and is kept in. XL makes a couple of mistakes...get the hell outta there, kid. XL gets garbage time vs. the Citadel and then does not play despite some more mishaps from Weatherford last night. Wow, does it not seem like there's a coach's pet here? (yes, Weatherford studies more film and all that crap so the coaches are enamored by him).

Sure, don't fix what ain't broke, but don't play him like that. It's so sad seeing Lee with that dejected look on his face on the bench each game. Bobby really hates him. He ripped him after the Miami game in the interview, when Drew was making even more mistakes. Despite being an FSU diehard, I'll laugh after he transfers somewhere and shreds FSU's defense up.

Bobby may be getting too old and obsolete in terms of the amount of coaching he actually does. Considering his retirement will result in the firing of Jeff Bowden, I wouldn't mind it at all, despite the amount of respect and love I have for him for building the FSU football program.

Nice Post, and I agree with you as well. But, if they keep Weatherford starting and Lee on the Bench, you could be very wrong.
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Mustangs989 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:52 am

slomo007 wrote:So, when's 2006?

OU is most definitely in a rebuilding year. I'm not sure how many of you watched the game yesterday....but Bomar actually didn't look too bad. The 7 team fumbles typically don't allow you to win though. !+)

You mean AD for heisman :-b Just messing with you Slomo, nobody could see the collapse OU has had.

As for FSU I wouldn't count on going undefeated going into Gainesville yet. You'll have a couple tough road games at Virginia and at Clemson. They have looked good though.
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slomo007 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:05 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:
slomo007 wrote:So, when's 2006?

You mean AD for heisman :-b Just messing with you Slomo, nobody could see the collapse OU has had.

As for FSU I wouldn't count on going undefeated going into Gainesville yet. You'll have a couple tough road games at Virginia and at Clemson. They have looked good though.

I will never doubt him, nor his abilities...so it's still possible. But highly unlikely at this point.

OU is going to be set up nicely for next season....but unfortunately, it's at the expense of this season. :-/
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk