Maybe Milton Bradley is not such a bad guy. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Maybe Milton Bradley is not such a bad guy.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kimchi_chigae » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:33 pm

warrick95 wrote:WR is right. Seems like Milton called two of the three times. Could his wife be crazier than him? :-D

she sure was crazy enough to marry him. :-o

give this guy dr. buddy rydell's number. ;-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bricklayer » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:37 pm

stevethumb wrote:supposedly the argument started when his chain smoking wife asked milton to run out and pick her up a carton of Kents

LOL!!! Dang that was funny!!!! :-D Whew! I needed that...
Bricklayer
College Coach
College Coach

Postby DK » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:56 pm

stevethumb wrote:supposedly the argument started when his chain smoking wife asked milton to run out and pick her up a carton of Kents

LMAO. Joke of the week. :D ;D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Red Stripe » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:34 pm

Nice!!! ;-D :-b
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Trammell 3 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:42 pm

I've seen him in a restaurant start berating her in front
of a large crowd. He is a piece of sh**.

He has been arrested because she got pulled over when he was following her. Stopped and wouldn't leave. What a head case.
Trammell 3
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:44 pm

wrveres wrote:yeah this boy has got issues ..

I don't want to come off as a Milton supporter or anything, but according to the article, Milton was the person who called police two of the three times.

I don't see how this matters at all. Maybe he actually felt bad after the fact. He needs to work on doing something before this stuff happens.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Laean » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:04 am

Lofunzo wrote:

I don't want to come off as a Milton supporter or anything, but according to the article, Milton was the person who called police two of the three times.

I don't see how this matters at all. Maybe he actually felt bad after the fact. He needs to work on doing something before this stuff happens.

i doubt he called to turn himself in. no guy says "ok, i feel bad about fighting with you honey, i'll punish myself by going to jail for a night / etc." wrveres probably meant that the fact that milton's the one who called the cops 2/3 times makes it possible that milton's wife herself was pretty violent too in their confrontations. it's not like the victims of domestic violence are always women.

See: http://comments.big-boys.com/?id=3441
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:02 am

Laean wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

i doubt he called to turn himself in. no guy says "ok, i feel bad about fighting with you honey, i'll punish myself by going to jail for a night / etc." wrveres probably meant that the fact that milton's the one who called the cops 2/3 times makes it possible that milton's wife herself was pretty violent too in their confrontations. it's not like the victims of domestic violence are always women.

See: http://comments.big-boys.com/?id=3441

I know that not all victims are women but it is possible that he either felt bad afterwards or he hurt her and wanted to get her help.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Real_Deal_Ryan » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:05 am

In his defense, wouldn't you be full of anger if you were named after a board game company? lol :-b
Real_Deal_Ryan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Hockey

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:15 am

Real_Deal_Ryan wrote:In his defense, wouldn't you be full of anger if you were named after a board game company? lol :-b

Maybe but he could always just take it out on the ball. ;-)

That is if he was ever healthy. :-°
Lofunzo

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers