Love that Cleveland Shuffle...did u see it...? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Love that Cleveland Shuffle...did u see it...?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Love that Cleveland Shuffle...did u see it...?

Postby Clevelander » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:43 pm

As stated in a prior message i went to the game sunday (Cleveland vs. Los Angeles) and saw prob. the most moronic thing...did anyone else catch any of the highlights of this...? i'd love to hear the input on what others think...

i think i ran the bases better in little league than the stunt the tribe pulled yesterday...
Harry Doyle: Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
Clevelander
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rapps5 » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:05 pm

what exactly was the big deal with the baserunning yesterday?
Rapps5
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Clevelander » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:40 pm

there was a hit that the 2Bman botched and all could have been safe but our fav' player lawton, yeah right, rounded 3rd too far and got himself in a snag, being that he was rounding and the play was possible at the late the guy at 2nd round slightly towards 3rd and so on with bradley toward 2nd. bradley got to 2nd and the guy going to 3rd desided to not pull 3rd and go back so both werestanding at the bag dumbfounded while lawton was getting tagged out. then the lead guy at 2nd tried for 3rd but upon the confusion and the little trot bradley put back towards 1st he had gotten tagged out as well. its hard to explain but looked like the bad news bears could have made it look prettier. even their crap ass team would have somehow found a way to tie the game but not my beloved indians. it was a real botch job in a bid of having another one of their great comebacks.
Harry Doyle: Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
Clevelander
College Coach
College Coach

Postby eftda » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:44 pm

ya i saw that, whats the deal.. i cant wait for these indians to get their act together and win the worst league (Al Central). They have the players but the talent is still 2-3 years away
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baseball Leftovers