Turn up the volume on your speakers.
After reading todays offerings, I felt
it some what important to post this and dedicate it to our resident teachers, AA and BigHort
in hopes that anybody who passes by here might learn a little of lifes leasons.
Lets look at both words ..
* A set of principles of right conduct.
* A theory or a system of moral values
* The study of the general nature of morals and of the specific moral choices to be made by a person
* The rules or standards governing the conduct of a person or the members of a profession or organization
They seemed to be tied together somehow. Looks like we need to look up 'Morals'.
* Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior
* Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong
* Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character
* Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior
* Having psychological effects rather than physical or tangible effects
* Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence
So basically. If it feels
wrong chances are .. it probably is.
And since it is "Wrong Behavior". It is quite ok for somebody to question the character of that person acting or even suggesting, unethical or immoral behavior.
So there you have it
Morals and Ethics.
Moral of the story.
Never **** with Madison.