Newest sigs... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Newest sigs...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby Crimedogg32 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:33 pm

RynMan wrote:
blankman wrote:I've been wondering about the 'checker' effect thats used pretty often here and is in the Berroa sig. Is it a pattern overlay? If so, which one is it because I haven't been able to find it? Thanks

You can create a pattern overlay yourself in Photoshop. All you would have to do for the checker effect is draw four squares or black and white and create the pattern layer.

I know how to creat teh the pattern but can you be a little more specific on the "draw four squares or black and white" sorry if its obvious but im confused :-°
Crimedogg32
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby RynMan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:40 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
blankman wrote:I've been wondering about the 'checker' effect thats used pretty often here and is in the Berroa sig. Is it a pattern overlay? If so, which one is it because I haven't been able to find it? Thanks

You can create a pattern overlay yourself in Photoshop. All you would have to do for the checker effect is draw four squares or black and white and create the pattern layer.

I know how to creat teh the pattern but can you be a little more specific on the "draw four squares or black and white" sorry if its obvious but im confused :-°

My bad. I meant draw a square and divided into 4 quarters - two black, two white - same colour in opposite corners.

Like that. Or I guess you could just use that one and tidy it up a little. I don't have Photoshop on my work computer so I can't walk you through it but I think I recall that you Select all and goto Edit>Define Pattern or something like that. It should pop up in Layer Style now.
Last edited by RynMan on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Crimedogg32 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:52 pm

thanks for the help ;-D
Crimedogg32
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Big Nasty » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:17 am

Actually, I'm pretty sure Money used the Halftone Pattern filter.
Big Nasty
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Crimedogg32 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:56 am

Big Nasty wrote:Actually, I'm pretty sure Money used the Halftone Pattern filter.

whats that :-?
Crimedogg32
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests