General Fantasy Questions for Beginners. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions

General Fantasy Questions for Beginners.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS Cost?

Postby cblanchard » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:25 am

What is the cost this year for a CBS Sportsline baseball league if I was starting up a new league?
cblanchard Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS Cost?

Postby Madison » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:42 pm

cblanchard wrote:What is the cost this year for a CBS Sportsline baseball league if I was starting up a new league?

Click the Sportsline cube on our left hand border and it takes you directly to the page with all the details. ;-D

Rockiesfan, post this up in our "Commissioner's Corner" forum and you should get plenty of responses. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

keeper draft

Postby yankee246 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:46 pm

hey, i keep hearing about keeper leagues and this and that. Can anyone explain them in greater detail, and also if someone could tell me where I can sign up for one. Thanks for the help!!
yankee246
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: keeper draft

Postby Madison » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:14 pm

yankee246 wrote:hey, i keep hearing about keeper leagues and this and that. Can anyone explain them in greater detail, and also if someone could tell me where I can sign up for one. Thanks for the help!!

Keeper leagues are where each owner gets to keep "X" number of players each year. The number of keepers depends on the league (usually a vote before the draft). You can find keeper league openings in our "Classifieds" forum. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jjack » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:33 pm

I was wondering how many starting pitchers vs. relief pitchers I should draft. I have 6 active roster spots for pitchers and 8 spots on the bench...any suggestions?
jjack Beginner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:51 pm

jjack wrote:I was wondering how many starting pitchers vs. relief pitchers I should draft. I have 6 active roster spots for pitchers and 8 spots on the bench...any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum jack. :-)

Generally with 6 slots I would go 4 SP and 2 RP, but it depends on the scoring categories, etc. Head over to the Draft, Trade, Waiver, and Keeper forum and you'll get some more responses. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jase1z » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 am

um i have a question, are players that are listed NA like DL players, meaning can they be put in the DL position? for example, Lincecum.
lalala
jase1z Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:40 pm

jase1z wrote:um i have a question, are players that are listed NA like DL players, meaning can they be put in the DL position? for example, Lincecum.

Nope. NA players just mean they're not on the major league team. You can't do anything with them they have to use a roster spot.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Chadwick0211 » Sun May 13, 2007 3:29 pm

;-D Great thread. I had tons of questions as a newbie. Just reading this thread has answered them all...Didn't even have to post.
Chadwick0211 Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Madison » Sun May 13, 2007 4:57 pm

Chadwick0211 wrote:;-D Great thread. I had tons of questions as a newbie. Just reading this thread has answered them all...Didn't even have to post.

Fantastic! Glad it helped! :-)

And welcome to the Cafe! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Fantasy Questions