Good Places online to find college related clothes? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Good Places online to find college related clothes?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Good Places online to find college related clothes?

Postby Phatferd » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 am

I want to buy an ASU T-Shirt, but I know exactly which one I want and I haven't been able to find it.

It's basically yellow with the Devil guy and his pitchfork.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MMoNeY24 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:12 am

Ever been here?

That place is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure you can't order anything online, but everything in the store sells for like $9.88 or less (I think that's the price, may be even lower like $7.88). When the store first opened in one of the malls by me, it seemed like there had to be a catch or something 'cause it was so unreal. Everything was so cheap and they had everything between hats, hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, sneakers, shoes, letterman jackets, etc. I'm still a little bit puzzled on how everything's so cheap, they have college shirts and those funny shirts that you can buy for like $20 from a stupid t-shirt stand. All the stuff is very good quality also. I'm pretty sure I've seen that ASU shirt you're talking about, but I'm not completely sure.

This is the online store of ASU, but I don't think they have what you're looking for either: http://thesundevils.collegesports.com/s ... store.html
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Phatferd » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:52 am

There is a Steve & Barrys like 10 minutes from me.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CubsFan7724 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:07 am

MMoNeY24 wrote:Ever been here?

That place is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure you can't order anything online, but everything in the store sells for like $9.88 or less (I think that's the price, may be even lower like $7.88). When the store first opened in one of the malls by me, it seemed like there had to be a catch or something 'cause it was so unreal. Everything was so cheap and they had everything between hats, hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, sneakers, shoes, letterman jackets, etc. I'm still a little bit puzzled on how everything's so cheap, they have college shirts and those funny shirts that you can buy for like $20 from a stupid t-shirt stand. All the stuff is very good quality also. I'm pretty sure I've seen that ASU shirt you're talking about, but I'm not completely sure.

This is the online store of ASU, but I don't think they have what you're looking for either: http://thesundevils.collegesports.com/s ... store.html

I was just about to suggest this place. Theres one near me. Good stuff for college based wear. Though the stupid "penis innuendo" "funny" shirts I can't stand. Those were clever in like the 2nd grade. You know, the ones that say "GET WOOD AT STANS LUMBERYARD" or "PICK UP SOME HOT MEAT AT BIG BOBS WEINER STORE"
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:39 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:Though the stupid "penis innuendo" "funny" shirts I can't stand. Those were clever in like the 2nd grade. You know, the ones that say "GET WOOD AT STANS LUMBERYARD" or "PICK UP SOME HOT MEAT AT BIG BOBS WEINER STORE"

2nd grade? Man I'm getting old. :~( The Co-Ed Naked and Big Johnson shirts were popular when I was in high school. :-o

:-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:53 pm

mvp.com
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Amazinz » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:02 pm

Madison wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Though the stupid "penis innuendo" "funny" shirts I can't stand. Those were clever in like the 2nd grade. You know, the ones that say "GET WOOD AT STANS LUMBERYARD" or "PICK UP SOME HOT MEAT AT BIG BOBS WEINER STORE"

2nd grade? Man I'm getting old. :~( The Co-Ed Naked and Big Johnson shirts were popular when I was in high school. :-o

I still have a couple of Big Johnson tees. Don't wear them much anymore except for lawn work and stuff :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SuptownSpartans34 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:11 pm

The store is great, you'd figure the clothes would fall apart after a few washes, but thats not the case. I have a few tees from there and they are in great condition!
Woo Badgers
SuptownSpartans34
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby AT » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:46 am

Amazinz wrote:
Madison wrote:

I still have a couple of Big Johnson tees. Don't wear them much anymore except for lawn work and stuff :-D

I take my big johnson with me when I mow lawns too ;-D
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Return to General Talk