Player you hate the most in 05 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Player you hate the most in 05

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby AlexB » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:39 pm

Helton, Beltre, RJ, Oliver Perez and all the other stiffs I have rounding out my crappy team ;)
[url=http://www.waiver-wire.com/]Image[/url]
AlexB
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yoda » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:41 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:I hate Beltran, RJ, and Thome a lot. But the guy I hate the most has to be Derrek Lee. Just because I drafted Wilkerson and T. Gordon before Lee was taken in the 18th round. It keeps me awake at night knowing I could have so easily had him on my team...

18th round? 4 team league?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:46 pm

Yoda wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:I hate Beltran, RJ, and Thome a lot. But the guy I hate the most has to be Derrek Lee. Just because I drafted Wilkerson and T. Gordon before Lee was taken in the 18th round. It keeps me awake at night knowing I could have so easily had him on my team...

8 team league. Everyone had a good 1B, he slipped a longgggggg way down...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby Red Stripe » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:46 pm

Yoda wrote:

For real, he was gone in the 6th round in my 12 team h2h league and 7th round in a 10 team roto league.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Oliver Perez » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:50 pm

Derrek Lee, because i don't have him.

*Ahem* Oliver Perez, because he was one of my supplemental picks.

Beltre, whom i just dropped. Hate the guy.

Podsednik, for getting hurt when i need him most.

There's probably more.
Oliver Perez
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby AlexB » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:57 pm

Oliver Perez wrote:Derrek Lee, because i don't have him.

*Ahem* Oliver Perez, because he was one of my supplemental picks.

Beltre, whom i just dropped. Hate the guy.

Podsednik, for getting hurt when i need him most.

There's probably more.

Ouch, Beltre hits a grand slam today. I had him benched, you had him dropped. What a jerk :~(
[url=http://www.waiver-wire.com/]Image[/url]
AlexB
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Tavish » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:10 pm

Nomar

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby kentx12 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:12 pm

I really cant stand the players who have been caught for steroids. They have really dissapointed me. Palmeiro shocked me and I wish Bud would have stepped up and done something about these type of players a long time ago but hopefully he will do something about it soon.

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Re: Player you hate the most in 05

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:06 pm

Yoda wrote:I cannot freaking stand Beltre. Every time he seems to get it going, he just flops. Today for instance. He hits a big grand slam in his first at bat. Then he goes oh fer rest of the way.

I don't care if he is ever awesome again. He is one guy I will absolutely avoid for the rest of my life. What a bust.

When did we start considering 25 year olds busts?

Beltre will be fine. He'll have an entire season in the AL under his belt, where he saw the pitching, the parks, the whole shebang. Give him another season or two and we may see some seasons ranging near what he did last year, if not matching them. I don't think it was a fluke in the slightest.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Re: Player you hate the most in 05

Postby blankman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:19 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Yoda wrote:I cannot freaking stand Beltre. Every time he seems to get it going, he just flops. Today for instance. He hits a big grand slam in his first at bat. Then he goes oh fer rest of the way.

I don't care if he is ever awesome again. He is one guy I will absolutely avoid for the rest of my life. What a bust.

When did we start considering 25 year olds busts?

Beltre will be fine. He'll have an entire season in the AL under his belt, where he saw the pitching, the parks, the whole shebang. Give him another season or two and we may see some seasons ranging near what he did last year, if not matching them. I don't think it was a fluke in the slightest.

I don't believe that. Even at 25, I don't think he ever repeats that year.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers