now we have 2 psychos wondering around the cafe - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

now we have 2 psychos wondering around the cafe

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:49 pm

Madison wrote:
kimchi_chigae wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:btw - if you live in the Arlington area you have no fear of being banned. You might get a bowling ball through your windshield as you drive to work, but you will not be banned. You don't even want to know what will happen to you if you live near Munchen, NJ and piss us off ;-)

didn't ya hear? windwhield repair companies have been booming in texas the last couple of years. :-o

How did I miss that comment the first time around? 8-o

That's not a bad use for bowling balls I no longer use. Hmmm...... }:-)

Phew, I live in Toronto. O:-)

Though I'll have to try and flee from Mookie. :-b
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:52 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:Most hated basketball team: San Antonio Spurs way too fundamental.
Too fundamental? Just say you hate them cause they are boring but they win.

Well that too. :-D
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby wrveres » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:22 am

theclefe wrote:Law and Order: FBC

The life and death of my hero, sizzlinJays&Leafs.

Game Comentary - August 11th Dong Dong
He started out like any newcomer to the Fantasy Baseball Cafe. He had a simple queston about a team he followed. He was very civil, begining his queston with a capital letter, and following with easy to use lower-case letters. It was a very legitimate queston.
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... highlight=

Injuries & Player updates
Sizzle suddenly gets bold, and is the first to respond to a queston about Matt Lawton. From his post, he clearly doesn't know who Matt Lawton is much less how he got injured. Wanting to make an imforative post, Sizzle's grammar skills begin to slip and some words are shorten to a smooth, ebonic format. Though the stress level is high, he completes the post.

New York Yankee Forum
Energetic after a succesfully meaningless post about Lawton, Sizzle discovers the emoticons while browsing in Leftovers. To his surprise, they start talking to him. Soon he befriends Cool, the emoticon leader, who convinces him that he can answer any fantasy baseball queston with the class and intellect of Mike Harmon. Cool directs Sizzle to the Yankees forum, and into the teeth of the rabid NY fans.

His initial post was sensible, with good use of comparisons, but he became fatigued due to the length. Soon, sentence fragments took over and periods were place sporadically. As the stress level increase, so did the non-sense. When finished, he had a post that sumarized the plight of the Yankees in a language only Sizzle could understand.

For the first time in his Cafe career, fellow members told him he was an idiot. Sizzle was enraged... and he blamed all that were Yankee.

Game Comentary
Sizzle snapped and he wanted all to see. Cool, the emoticon, wanted him to post in Leftovers because of the high traffic, but Sizzle was too upset to scroll down that far. On the pages of game comentary, he scribed his manifesto, too upset to notice his cap lock was active.

As anger and ignorance coursed through his fingers, all hopes at grammar left him...

ITS A AMAZIN HOW poo U GUYS R...

BE SAD NOT PROUD..

U MAKE ME SICK...

and then it was over. The morning came, and Mookie made the annoucement that all were expecting. SizzlinJays&Leafs was dead.

LMAO ... :-b :-b
This is some funny chit ;-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 671)

Postby baseball6791 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:54 pm

Law and Order is one of the greatest shows ever, I can't stop watching it... this post definitely does it justice. very funny stuff ;-D

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Red Stripe » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:23 am

Wow I just read what this guy did from theclefe's Law and Order post and that was one of the funniest things I ever read. LMAO. ;-D
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk