NY fan jumped on a dare.. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

NY fan jumped on a dare..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TheYanks04 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:41 pm

INKcogKNEEdough wrote:to quote one of my favorite comedians,,,,,," som people are just too stupid to live"


INK


And for those people there are the Darwin Awards.
Last edited by TheYanks04 on Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby matmat » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:45 pm

that is one dumb mofo.

must be from brooklyn ;)
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4120
Joined: 12 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: North cross down

Postby EnFuego » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:01 pm

matmat wrote:that is one dumb mofo.

must be from brooklyn ;)


That was uncalled for. :-D
EnFuego
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1300
Joined: 8 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Queens

Postby ZAZ » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:10 pm

If you want to know more about this guy, the Daily News has a write up on him below that gives you some insight into what kind of stupid kid he is. WNBC showed video of him walking handcuffed last night. He looked like many mildly retarded kids that still go to regular school but are always getting into trouble trying to get attention.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_f ... 7262c.html

Anyway, I'm going to Sat's game and plan to outdo him somehow. Maybe I'll streak out naked to the mound, grab the ball from Mussina and get a pitch off.
ZAZ
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC

Postby TheYanks04 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:16 pm

You would likely get about half way to the mound before 3 or 4 policemen tackle you, drag you off the field and then beat the tar out of you.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheYanks04 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:22 pm

ZAZ wrote:If you want to know more about this guy, the Daily News has a write up on him below that gives you some insight into what kind of stupid kid he is. WNBC showed video of him walking handcuffed last night. He looked like many mildly retarded kids that still go to regular school but are always getting into trouble trying to get attention.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_f ... 7262c.html

Anyway, I'm going to Sat's game and plan to outdo him somehow. Maybe I'll streak out naked to the mound, grab the ball from Mussina and get a pitch off.


Looks like a spoiled, lazy rich kid. They should throw thebook at him and make him spend a full year in jail. Next moron will think twice then. If that net did not hold, he could have killed someone in the lower deck.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ZAZ » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:27 pm

TheYanks04 wrote:You would likely get about half way to the mound before 3 or 4 policemen tackle you, drag you off the field and then beat the tar out of you.


Well if that ain't my definition of a fun Sat. afternoon, I don't know what is. Plus, I'd get on TV!! !+) :-b
ZAZ
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC

Postby MMoNeY24 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:30 pm

ZAZ wrote:
TheYanks04 wrote:You would likely get about half way to the mound before 3 or 4 policemen tackle you, drag you off the field and then beat the tar out of you.


Well if that ain't my definition of a fun Sat. afternoon, I don't know what is. Plus, I'd get on TV!! !+) :-b


They wouldn't put you on T.V.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rirruto » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:33 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:
ZAZ wrote:
TheYanks04 wrote:You would likely get about half way to the mound before 3 or 4 policemen tackle you, drag you off the field and then beat the tar out of you.


Well if that ain't my definition of a fun Sat. afternoon, I don't know what is. Plus, I'd get on TV!! !+) :-b


They wouldn't put you on T.V.

If he made it to Mike Mussina they might
Image
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2525
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Mezzanine Section 12 @ Shea

Postby ZAZ » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:36 pm

I hope you all understand I'm a 33 year old guy who's just joking. I also know they don't put guys who go on the field on TV (unless I can get to Mussina!) . Plus, it'll be way too hot on this Sat. to be running around!! I'll be lucky to have the energy to walk to the beer stands. I was surprised the kid on the net got so much air time.
ZAZ
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NYC

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Oct. 26
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact