100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Watch for me on RAW tonight!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:13 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:
Madison wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:
kentx12 wrote:I will be watching for you but please dont take a football cafe sign, take a sign with some class "www.fantasybaseballcafe" ;-D

I have a bright yellow sign that has "www.fantasyfootballcafe.com" on the top left corner...sorry! This is the sign I'm hoping to do a "walk-across" with. }:-) I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt also...maybe that will make me easier to see. ;-D

It also has Hi to several posters including Madison and Lofunzo (because I know they watch wrestling)...I forgot you, kent! :-/ Maybe I'll squeeze it in somewhere, although I do have "etc." at the end. You can count as etc. :-D

WoooHooo! Hi to me! I'm special now! :-D

Haven't seen it yet, but I did tape it as I always do, so I'll be on extra special watch and let you know if I see you on the tape or not. Probably watch it Tuesday or Wednesday night, so I'll let you know! ;-D

Hope you had a good time! ;-D

do you have TV Card Mad?

Nope, but I have a few VCR's and that serves me well. :-) Maybe I'll upgrade at some point, I know this computer can do it, but I don't have one yet.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:53 am

Madison wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
Madison wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:
kentx12 wrote:I will be watching for you but please dont take a football cafe sign, take a sign with some class "www.fantasybaseballcafe" ;-D

I have a bright yellow sign that has "www.fantasyfootballcafe.com" on the top left corner...sorry! This is the sign I'm hoping to do a "walk-across" with. }:-) I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt also...maybe that will make me easier to see. ;-D

It also has Hi to several posters including Madison and Lofunzo (because I know they watch wrestling)...I forgot you, kent! :-/ Maybe I'll squeeze it in somewhere, although I do have "etc." at the end. You can count as etc. :-D

WoooHooo! Hi to me! I'm special now! :-D

Haven't seen it yet, but I did tape it as I always do, so I'll be on extra special watch and let you know if I see you on the tape or not. Probably watch it Tuesday or Wednesday night, so I'll let you know! ;-D

Hope you had a good time! ;-D

do you have TV Card Mad?

Nope, but I have a few VCR's and that serves me well. :-) Maybe I'll upgrade at some point, I know this computer can do it, but I don't have one yet.

My point is that if you do see him, make sure to post pictures here. ;-)
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:48 am

Yeah, post picutres if you can get some ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby BigMusky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:47 am

I did not see you...there were a ton of people wearing yellow shirts in that corner, but I think you were just above the TV pane most of the time. I did not see any walk byes during the Eugene Invitational or Diva Contest.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:04 pm

BigMusky wrote:I did not see you...there were a ton of people wearing yellow shirts in that corner, but I think you were just above the TV pane most of the time. I did not see any walk byes during the Eugene Invitational or Diva Contest.

Yeah...that's because I felt that security was "tight" for the whole thing. I got told to sit down like 4 times by ushers, and they took my "Liberty Mutual Sucks" sign because it had the word "sucks" in it. That was a load of bull considering once inside I saw 50+ signs that said something sucked, AND a sign that said "Edge is a f@& (another name for a homosexual)." How does that get through and my "sucks" sign not? :-t

Anyway, if you go to this post from the football Cafe, you can see when to look for my signs if you have it on tape. :-)
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:57 am

Way cool Mercer! ;-D

I blitzed through the tape last night (I fast forward through most of the boring stuff---watch 2 hours in 30 minutes :-b ), but I'll watch those spots a little closer and see if I see your signs in the next day or two! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk