Next years first round? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Next years first round?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby gtabaplayr1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:19 pm

Well if you think Miguel Cabrera= Ken Griffey Jr. Then that is high praise for Miguel considering Griffey was the best player in the 90s and has only had injuries in the past few years. So if Cabrera has a start to his career like Griffey then he is definitely a first rounder next year and for years to come.

Also please back up this injury prone remark.
gtabaplayr1
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 257
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ManchVegas

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:51 pm

gtabaplayr1 wrote:Well if you think Miguel Cabrera= Ken Griffey Jr. Then that is high praise for Miguel considering Griffey was the best player in the 90s and has only had injuries in the past few years. So if Cabrera has a start to his career like Griffey then he is definitely a first rounder next year and for years to come.

Also please back up this injury prone remark.
thats what im saying he is one of the best right now, but its to early in his career
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:36 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:
gtabaplayr1 wrote:Well if you think Miguel Cabrera= Ken Griffey Jr. Then that is high praise for Miguel considering Griffey was the best player in the 90s and has only had injuries in the past few years. So if Cabrera has a start to his career like Griffey then he is definitely a first rounder next year and for years to come.

Also please back up this injury prone remark.
thats what im saying he is one of the best right now, but its to early in his career




nope i am pretty sure u said injury prone
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Red Stripe » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:42 pm

No you wrote injury prone on that post putting "MCAB=Griffey". I would really like to hear the explanation behind that also.
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:23 pm

i stand corrected

i didnt mean it to sound that way

chilll
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby Webster11 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:41 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:i stand corrected

i didnt mean it to sound that way

chilll


What else could u mean by this?

BaseballFann0008 wrote:injury-prone

MCAB = Ken Griffey Jr.
:-?
Image
Webster11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1110
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:31 pm

Webster11 wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:i stand corrected

i didnt mean it to sound that way

chilll


What else could u mean by this?

BaseballFann0008 wrote:injury-prone

MCAB = Ken Griffey Jr.
:-?
i feel like im talking to miguel cabrera
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby Yoda » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:37 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:injury-prone

MCAB = Ken Griffey Jr.


Are you smoking crack?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:55 pm

Yoda wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:injury-prone

MCAB = Ken Griffey Jr.


Are you smoking crack?
I already said I stand corrected and didnt mean for it to sound like that, im saying he reminds me of a griffey who is hot while hes young but bad luck kicks in.
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby Webster11 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:59 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:
Webster11 wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:i stand corrected

i didnt mean it to sound that way

chilll


What else could u mean by this?

BaseballFann0008 wrote:injury-prone

MCAB = Ken Griffey Jr.
:-?
i feel like im talking to miguel cabrera


...and I feel like im talking to Grover }:-)
Image
Webster11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1110
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact