Ladders week 18 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Ladders week 18

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Kingctb27 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:52 pm

fatnub2339 wrote:wow hats off to Pogotheostrich and kingctb27 nicely done :-°

Thank You. ;-D Now, holding off NZF will be the hard part. :-o ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby Madison » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:45 pm

Stupid Cubs!!! Stupid Stupid Cubs!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Could have had 11 rungs, but OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO, they just had to screw it all up for me and I only end up with 2 rungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

With all the high scores this week, I really needed 66 points!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[


Ok, now that I got that out of my system...... :-°



Congrats to all the big scores guys!!! ;-D Impressive streaks and nicely done! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Mustangs989 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:18 am

Never have confidence in the Cubs...they stink. With the way they are hitting right now Eric Milton could throw a CGSO.






Obviously I'm not very happy with how they are playing righ now.
Image
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5540
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...

Postby NZF » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:30 am

Madison wrote:Stupid Cubs!!! Stupid Stupid Cubs!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Could have had 11 rungs, but OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO, they just had to screw it all up for me and I only end up with 2 rungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

With all the high scores this week, I really needed 66 points!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[


Ok, now that I got that out of my system...... :-°



Congrats to all the big scores guys!!! ;-D Impressive streaks and nicely done! ;-D



As soon as I saw you needed the Cubs to win to secure 11 rungs, I put my life savings on the Mets. Thanks man, I owe you bigtime :-)
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Postby Madison » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:41 am

New Zealand Fan wrote:
Madison wrote:Stupid Cubs!!! Stupid Stupid Cubs!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Could have had 11 rungs, but OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO, they just had to screw it all up for me and I only end up with 2 rungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

With all the high scores this week, I really needed 66 points!!!!!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[


Ok, now that I got that out of my system...... :-°



Congrats to all the big scores guys!!! ;-D Impressive streaks and nicely done! ;-D



As soon as I saw you needed the Cubs to win to secure 11 rungs, I put my life savings on the Mets. Thanks man, I owe you bigtime :-)


Just send me 10% of the winnings and we'll call it even. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby NZF » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:59 am

Madison wrote:
Just send me 10% of the winnings and we'll call it even. :-D



The cheque is in the mail ;-)
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

Postby logan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:12 am

gah 3 games from running the board :-t (and of course its early games that kill me )
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2810
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: newark,delaware

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:14 pm

I probably should get back into this game. I have not put picks in for the past 3-4 weeks
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:21 am

New Zealand Fan wrote:
Madison wrote:
Just send me 10% of the winnings and we'll call it even. :-D



The cheque is in the mail ;-)


Why don't I believe you? :-D

Then again, all it's got to do is make it to Texas and I'm sure I'll get it. Not that many "Madison"'s here. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby NZF » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:13 am

Madison wrote:
Then again, all it's got to do is make it to Texas and I'm sure I'll get it. Not that many "Madison"'s here. :-b


Yeah, that's what I thought you been such a legend and all, so I simply mailed it to

c/- Madison
Texas
U.S.A

I've got no doubt at all that it will get to you :-D
When you're right no one remembers, when you're wrong no one forgets - NZF
NZF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4795
Joined: 19 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Sitting in the Cake Tin enjoying a cold Speights

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact