Madden 2006 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Madden 2006

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:34 am

acsguitar wrote:Anyone wanna send me the files of the game that make up the game and allow me to play it once I purchase a legal cd key? PM ME I can trade you the files to another game so that you can alos purchase the game and use the CD key. It'll save us from going to the store.

Acs i dont really know what your trying to say here. Do you want me to send you the whole 2.7 gigabyte package of the game, or the no cd crack in which you can play without a cd in the drive.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AT » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:45 am

The cone passing :-°

Gonna take some getting used to. It's simply too hard to play with an average quarterback right now and I played the hell out of Madden 2005. Just gonna take some getting used to I guess because I got my ass handed to me a few times last night trying to use Eli against guys online who used McNabb and Favre. And they still haven't done enough to prevent the jailbreak DE's coming through every time in the passing game.

Other than that, the superstar mode is incredible. ;-D
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:41 am

The_Met_Threat wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone wanna send me the files of the game that make up the game and allow me to play it once I purchase a legal cd key? PM ME I can trade you the files to another game so that you can alos purchase the game and use the CD key. It'll save us from going to the store.

Acs i dont really know what your trying to say here. Do you want me to send you the whole 2.7 gigabyte package of the game, or the no cd crack in which you can play without a cd in the drive.

PM for you
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:13 am

I would have also liked to see the Running of Qb with just the Turbo button. I get confused with NCAA and Madden having to hit the R2 everytime I run. Overall, I give it a 9/10 as well. ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby baseball6791 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:32 pm

I went and played all night at my friends house 2 nights ago, a big ;-D

Mustangs989 wrote:After playing a few more games here are my thoughts about the new features.
Superstar mode- ;-D It gives you something different than regular Franchise, much more in depth than NCAA's RFTH. I want to see how the offseason works though and what type of options you have.
QB Vision and Precision Passing- ;-D Separates the men from the boys, Bloey sucks just like he probably should and Manning is great. It took me a few games to get used to it but now that I am I love it.
Truck Stick-I've only used it a few times but from what I can see it looks great. It was absolutely awesome to see Kevin Jones just run over the Packers Defense.

The only thing I don't like is that the controls are slightly different than NCAA. I want to be able to juke using the right analog stick not the R1 and L1. That's my only complaint as of now but not a huge deal to me. Overall for the game I'd probably give it a 9/10. :-)

I agree with everything you have said here, superstar mode was a ton of fun. It's incredibly in depth, for example, I decided to give my QB red dreadlocks and what do you know, the next time i check my ratings I've gone down in appearance :-b The QB vision is still a little weird for me but the precision passing is awesome. I love the Truck Stick also, it allows for a lot more open field breakaways. As for the controls, at least in the superstar mode, you can change the controls to your liking by going to the rookie handbook. they have preset settings such as Madden 2005, and they may have NCAA as well.
One question for all of you, what level are you playing on? My superstar (a 90 overall QB to start) is on the Browns and I've been playing in Pro, but let's just say that I don't plan on moving up in level anytime soon...

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mustangs989 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:26 am

baseball6791 wrote:One question for all of you, what level are you playing on? My superstar (a 90 overall QB to start) is on the Browns and I've been playing in Pro, but let's just say that I don't plan on moving up in level anytime soon...

I've been playing on All-Pro but lately have been blowing out teams with the Lions. I will probably be moving up to All Madden or adjusting the sliders in favor of the computer tomorrow when I play some more.
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

I'm on All Madden now. The Chiefs Kill. ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:24 am

I just play on Franchise mode because I got so sick of Terrell Davis.. I've already vented on king :-b

Yeah but I'm killin' with the Panthers but throwing a lot of picks because I'm not so used to the precision passing. I'll get used to it and move to All-Madden in a bit.

Anyone transport their guy from NCAA??

What round did you get drafted in?
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mustangs989 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:27 am

go_jays_go wrote:

My QB was drafted in the 2nd round to the Cowboys. I requested a trade right away and ended up on the Raiders. I was rated a 88 so it was a little unrealistic.
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:10 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:

My QB was drafted in the 2nd round to the Cowboys. I requested a trade right away and ended up on the Raiders. I was rated a 88 so it was a little unrealistic.

Not sure if you know this but, what happens to the players that they actually drafted in the second round?? Are they just put on their roster?
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk