Need Help..... Wanna move up... Suggestions Needed.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Need Help..... Wanna move up... Suggestions Needed....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Help..... Wanna move up... Suggestions Needed....

Postby TMZ » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:20 pm

Hey fellas, Im in a 10 team H2H league. Im currently in 4th, 9.5 games out of first. Our league we use IF, OF, C, 2 Util, 2SP, 2RP, and 2Ps. So there is no distinction between the IF positions. I know my hitting is doing really well from week to week with me almost winning every category. The ones Im sometimes weak in are Runs and SB's. My pitching right now is Avg. at best and Im hoping when RJ and Beckett come off the DL this will change. I would like to know if I should be trying to get another good SP or Runs, SB type guy or should I stay put. I have been trading a lot the last few weeks so I havent had a whole week to see how my team really shapes up these days. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

C Lopez, Javy
OF Kearns, Austin
OF Wilson, Preston
OF Abreu, Bobby
IF Pujols, Albert
IF Vidro, Jose
IF Klesko, Ryan
IF Lowell, Mike
Util Edmonds, Jim
Util Gibbons, Jay
Bench Guerrero, Vladimir

SP Hudson, Tim
SP Williams, Woody
SP Wells, Kip
SP Buehrle, Mark
SP Miller, Wade
SP Meche, Gil
RP Guardado, Eddie
RP Worrel, Tim
RP Wagner, Billy
RP Santan, Johan

DL Beckett, Josh
DL Johnson, Randy
You gotta learn from the best to be the best......
TMZ
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheRock » Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:24 pm

Good looking team. I would imagine you're doing well in hitting, just imagine if you had a healthy Vlad.

Pitching is good, not great. Only must start every week is Hudson, and to some extent maybe Woody. But you have just enough so-so starters that I'm betting you pick the wrong ones to start pretty often. I'd look at trying to move Woody (I don't think he's quite this good) and Lowell (he can't keep this up!) and try to get another stud SP and maybe another closer if Urbina ends up in SF.

I like Buerhle and Miller to turn it on in the second half, but I'm not sure Kip Wells should still be on a roster in a 10 team league.

Good luck
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 6)

Postby TMZ » Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:05 pm

Thanks Rock!!! So what kind of players could Woody Williams and Mike Lowell bring? Any other suggestions........ ???
You gotta learn from the best to be the best......
TMZ
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team