Looking to join a keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to join a keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to join a keeper League

Postby intothevoid2004 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Seriously Hardcore owner wants to join a 10-14 team fantasy baseball league...but only one problem...I hate H2H and only want to play in a roto league...Please feel free to email me...Also would be interested in the other 2 majors also...
intothevoid2004
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cards Fan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:35 pm

I'm looking to join any free Yahoo baseball keeper leagues (roto or h2h, scoring can be standard or custom) with slow, offline, drafts conducted on a Yahoo message board in the offseason. I'm interested in joining an existing league or a new league for 2006. I'm active and have played fantasy baseball for six years. If any one has any openings, or decides to start a new keeper league for 2006, please pm me. Thanks.
Cards Fan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

are you interested

Postby firecity » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:54 am

We have an opening that we will fill in the next month. We have been in continuous operation since 1983. We are looking for a serious player. You would manage both an NL & AL team. Entry fee is $800. Our draft is special as you have the opportunity to retain the core of your last year's team. We draft in 7 Rounds of 5 players each aproxm 2 weeks apart. We start in Jan. Contracts are awarded to some players. See post $$Serious Player wanted. Email me mailto:firecity@hotmail.com or call 920-731-6814. Can send you rules and can give you access to BB.
firecity
T-Ball Trainer

Postby gm 123 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:15 pm

A fantasy baseball keeper league. We will be using an actual teams roster as or starting teams. You will also have first dibs on your temas prospects that get called up. We will be using a salary cap. It will be head to head on yahoo.It will be broke up into divisons, and confrences. We will have playoffs similar to the real mlb but with two wildcards. Its free. 25 man roster, extra spots to use as a minor league system. 20 teams-18, 18 spots avaliable. Yahoo group already made.

please contact
mailto:linkinparktoilet@yahoo.com,
gm 123
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds