Picking up chicks while you work - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Picking up chicks while you work

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Pablo975 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:14 pm

I went out with a female coworker and we were together for over 2 years. She had moved on to another job by the time we split.

I also dated another coworker years later and it lasted like 3 weeks.....i dropped her, and she began dating a coworker of ours....who lived 6 inches away from me! His apartment was right beside mine. It was so funny as we'd laugh that he always heard us getting busy on my couch and then vice versa. Our couches both backed up to the same wall.

Many a laugh over that one. One crazy chick. She also did 4 other guys that work there.

So, yeah, give it a shot....it might work out great.....just be prepared for MEGA drama if it doesn't. I would not recommend this action to anyone who actually cares about their job. If it's a crap temp job, go for it! ;-D

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:19 pm

Pablo975 wrote:I went out with a female coworker and we were together for over 2 years. She had moved on to another job by the time we split.

I also dated another coworker years later and it lasted like 3 weeks.....i dropped her, and she began dating a coworker of ours....who lived 6 inches away from me! His apartment was right beside mine. It was so funny as we'd laugh that he always heard us getting busy on my couch and then vice versa. Our couches both backed up to the same wall.

Many a laugh over that one. One crazy chick. She also did 4 other guys that work there.

So, yeah, give it a shot....it might work out great.....just be prepared for MEGA drama if it doesn't. I would not recommend this action to anyone who actually cares about their job. If it's a crap temp job, go for it! ;-D

Oh man that reminds me of a college story where this kid Charlie wanted to hook up with this girl but so did I and so basically he had no game so I started hooking up with her... She lived in the apartment next door to him and her bed was on the same wall as his bed...

man o man...She was a crazy girl and lets just say he complained a few times about the noise and things falling off shelves and stuff...anyways I always had this funny image of him crying himself to sleep as we brought the house down...ahhh good times...
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:32 pm

The best place to work on earth has to be a a store like American Eagle or something. Me and a buddy of mine went in there this weekend at that thing is crawling with females.

But, I'm pretty sure you could get fired for doing something like that.

But Hey, you only live once. ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:22 am

Pablo975 wrote:I went out with a female coworker and we were together for over 2 years. She had moved on to another job by the time we split.

Am I the only 1 that saw this as being funny??
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk