Picking up chicks while you work - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Picking up chicks while you work

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby AT » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:37 pm

BigMusky wrote:I worked at Old Navy one summer and let me tell you, there was always plenty of tail walking around that store. Even the manager was hot. Anyhow...any job that you make less then 10 dollars and hour at is not worth worrying about getting fired over. You need to sort out your priorities and pursue that girl harder next time. If she digged you, she will show up again ;-D

That advice is spot on and I'm kicking myself for not giving better advice after reading it. He's absolutely right. You need to roll the dice and use that job to meet chicks. It's not like it matters if you get fired. Just go somewhere else and get another job. This should also go for any future piece of tail that strolls in there asking you if you think she needs a smaller size.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby perlick29 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:41 pm

Dipping your pen in the company ink is almost always unwise. Here is my most intriguing story:

When I was twenty I worked at a summer day camp for kids about 6-7 years old in my group. Now a lot of the counselors got together for a little hide the salami. That's only natural when you're young and horny. But one of the kids mothers in the group I was head counselor in, had herself a crush on me. Flattering as it was and as hot as she was, I tried to play it off because she was recently divorced so it was bad form to sleep with her not only because of the professional lines it violates but also because it'd be wrong for me to tak on a divorcee. So we got along during the summer and nothing came about until the counselors made an end of summer video tribute just for the counselors. Most of it was about me and how I was usually away from my group eating a sandwich, but they interviewed Ms. Johnson as I'll call her and she said on camera, which I still keep a copy of the dvd, " I'd like to [bone] {Perlick29's} brains out." When asked how I would be in bed she said, "gentle and gifted." What a cool moment. My girlfriend even thought it was hilarious when I howed it to her, so I guess she missed the point. It's quite an honor. ;-D
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Picking up chicks while you work

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:05 pm

eftda wrote:My question is: Could I have gotten fired if the mom complained?

I'm sure if the chick was hot and your boss is a man he'll just smile, shake his head and tell you not to do it again.

eftda wrote:Another question: Could I get fired if the chick complains to my boss?

If you're seriously concerned about this happening you really need to work on your game :-?

The morale of the story is- we're men, we're put on this planet to track down women to procreate with. Don't let some stupid job come between you and some nice tail.
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:30 pm

perlick29 wrote:Dipping your pen in the company ink is almost always unwise. Here is my most intriguing story:

When I was twenty I worked at a summer day camp for kids about 6-7 years old in my group. Now a lot of the counselors got together for a little hide the salami. That's only natural when you're young and horny. But one of the kids mothers in the group I was head counselor in, had herself a crush on me. Flattering as it was and as hot as she was, I tried to play it off because she was recently divorced so it was bad form to sleep with her not only because of the professional lines it violates but also because it'd be wrong for me to tak on a divorcee. So we got along during the summer and nothing came about until the counselors made an end of summer video tribute just for the counselors. Most of it was about me and how I was usually away from my group eating a sandwich, but they interviewed Ms. Johnson as I'll call her and she said on camera, which I still keep a copy of the dvd, " I'd like to [bone] {Perlick29's} brains out." When asked how I would be in bed she said, "gentle and gifted." What a cool moment. My girlfriend even thought it was hilarious when I howed it to her, so I guess she missed the point. It's quite an honor. ;-D

I guess since you have a girlfriend I'll refrain from calling you not a man. :) j/k

If you didn't have a girlfriend you shoulda taken her down wooo!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:44 pm

Atrophying Testicles wrote:Crapping where I eat is my specialty. Over the 5 years I worked at this restaurant I think I took 7-8 chicks to the head. Only 1 customer though. Be careful with the customers. Boss's tend to use that against you in the future.

Restaurant people always seem to be horny for some reason. I love waitresses. Easy targets.

Customers are a no-no. Co-workers, on the otherhand, is ok. I know a lot of people who met their spouses that way.

Best place to work if you want to hook up w/ women is in a big retail store. I was a department manager at Lord and Taylor for a few years. The store was 80% women (who also have friends). Odds increase when you consider that half the guys who work there are gay. So being a straight man you are in major demand. I started to get a bad rep. What that did was just attract the ones who wanted to "dance w/ the devil".

Gotta go back to work now. Note to self: Hire a hot waitress this week. :-o
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:45 pm

Restaurants = Cocaine = Horny people up late
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:11 pm

perlick29 wrote:My girlfriend even thought it was hilarious when I howed it to her, so I guess she missed the point. It's quite an honor. ;-D

Why you showed it to your GF is beyond me. :-°

This isn't really about crapping where you eat because this was a customer and not a fellow employee. As long as you weren't offensive in your advances, I don't see a problem with that. ;-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:54 pm

perlick29 wrote:Dipping your pen in the company ink is almost always unwise. Here is my most intriguing story:

Did you copy this story from an issue of Penthouse Forum? :-?

Kidding ;-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Tavish » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:57 pm

The objectification of women in this thread is sickening.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:05 pm

Tavish wrote:The objectification of women in this thread is sickening.

Would you like some medicine to get over your sickness?
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk