How come this forum is never used - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Toronto Blue Jays

How come this forum is never used

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How come this forum is never used

Postby sportsguy80 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:01 pm

cmon guys this forum is like never used we gotta use it more..i know there are alota jays fans our there lets star using the forum
Image

Owner of the Toronto Blue Jays in the Strike Zone Dynasty
sportsguy80
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 763
Joined: 8 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Hockey
Location: Toronto

Re: How come this forum is never used

Postby mweir145 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:33 am

sportsguy80 wrote:cmon guys this forum is like never used we gotta use it more..i know there are alota jays fans our there lets start using the forum


What's to talk about, though?
I'll always answer to any thread.

The Jays haven't really done much the past few weeks except win and lose games, and I don't really like talking about their losses.
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby sportsguy80 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:04 pm

thats true well then i retract my message lol..its not fun talkin about losing..well when theres sumtin to talk about then we post lol

but on the brightside the jays swept the Angels ;-D ...but the lost 2 out of 3 to texas :-t
Image

Owner of the Toronto Blue Jays in the Strike Zone Dynasty
sportsguy80
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 763
Joined: 8 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Hockey
Location: Toronto

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:35 pm

i think this forum has actually been used a lot more than say...a year ago.

we have a good number of jays fans in the cafe and hopefully we will continue to use this forum more and more. ;-D

there are also some expos' fans who don't really know what to do and end up posting in here, but it's all good. :-b
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 194)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Postby ensanimal » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:39 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote: there are also some expos' fans who don't really know what to do and end up posting in here, but it's all good. :-b



:,-( i still feel lost sometimes
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10627
(Past Year: 112)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Postby mweir145 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:46 am

sportsguy80 wrote:thats true well then i retract my message lol..its not fun talkin about losing..well when theres sumtin to talk about then we post lol

but on the brightside the jays swept the Angels ;-D ...but the lost 2 out of 3 to texas :-t


Yes, that Anaheim series was great. I went to the game where they won in the 11th inning on the wild pitch. ;-D
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:54 am

5 games over 500.

The Jays are ooking real good lately and I honestly think they have a chance. They are schooling the #1 team in the WhiteSox.

Come on Jays ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:58 am

sweep sweep sweep!!!!
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 261)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby mweir145 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:21 pm

go_jays_go wrote:5 games over 500.

The Jays are ooking real good lately and I honestly think they have a chance. They are schooling the #1 team in the WhiteSox.

Come on Jays ;-D


You mean they are 5 games over 500 if they win, right?

Edit: They didn't, they can never seem to get over that hump of 4 games over .500, but overall it was a good series win.
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby Arlo » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:20 pm

mweir145 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:5 games over 500.

The Jays are ooking real good lately and I honestly think they have a chance. They are schooling the #1 team in the WhiteSox.

Come on Jays ;-D


You mean they are 5 games over 500 if they win, right?

Edit: They didn't, they can never seem to get over that hump of 4 games over .500, but overall it was a good series win.

Five over now. :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Next

Return to Toronto Blue Jays

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 2:29 hours
(and 97 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact