Postby Madison » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:49 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
blankman wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:If you get any farther than that.....keep it to yourself :-D

good advice. it would be disrespectful to the girl otherwise.

OMG...lighten up. :-°

i know it's common sense, but it just seemed like he's pretty inexperienced in this area (which is fine), so i wanted to give him some advice so that he doesn't do something he'll regret. just trying to help him out, not ruin anyone else's fun. ;-D

i believe he posted a picture of this girl on this forum before as well. so if he starts discussing how she gives him oral and stuff to a bunch of strangers, that's kind of messed up don't you think? for all she knows, she's a shy girl (i infer) who's just made out with a boy that she likes, and he's posted her picture on the internet and is talking about how she pleasures him to strangers? :-t (i know he hasn't crossed that line yet, that's why i just wanted to give him the advice so that he wouldn't unknowingly.)

anyway, it's just advice. take it or don't, any of you guys can do whatever you guys want, no big deal to me.

I actually agree. Its really not right post a pic of someone and then detail her private exploits on the internet.

8-o

Did the Earth stop spinning? 8-o

I actually agree with Blankman on something......... :-o

:-b

Honestly, it's pretty tacky to post a pic and tell the details on the net. I know you haven't done that, but I agree with the others that it really isn't the right thing to do, so keep that in mind. ;-)

However (and to get away from the serious stuff and bring this back to funny stuff), women that cheat on you, or ex-wives that killed a marriage, are completely up for being made fun of on the net. :-b

Where's the pics of your ex-wife?? :-D Just kidding, of course.

I cut them up and burned them in the fireplace before I moved out. Never wanted to see her face again. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 am

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
blankman wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

OMG...lighten up. :-°

i know it's common sense, but it just seemed like he's pretty inexperienced in this area (which is fine), so i wanted to give him some advice so that he doesn't do something he'll regret. just trying to help him out, not ruin anyone else's fun. ;-D

i believe he posted a picture of this girl on this forum before as well. so if he starts discussing how she gives him oral and stuff to a bunch of strangers, that's kind of messed up don't you think? for all she knows, she's a shy girl (i infer) who's just made out with a boy that she likes, and he's posted her picture on the internet and is talking about how she pleasures him to strangers? :-t (i know he hasn't crossed that line yet, that's why i just wanted to give him the advice so that he wouldn't unknowingly.)

anyway, it's just advice. take it or don't, any of you guys can do whatever you guys want, no big deal to me.

I actually agree. Its really not right post a pic of someone and then detail her private exploits on the internet.

8-o

Did the Earth stop spinning? 8-o

I actually agree with Blankman on something......... :-o

:-b

Honestly, it's pretty tacky to post a pic and tell the details on the net. I know you haven't done that, but I agree with the others that it really isn't the right thing to do, so keep that in mind. ;-)

However (and to get away from the serious stuff and bring this back to funny stuff), women that cheat on you, or ex-wives that killed a marriage, are completely up for being made fun of on the net. :-b

Where's the pics of your ex-wife?? :-D Just kidding, of course.

I cut them up and burned them in the fireplace before I moved out. Never wanted to see her face again. :-b

It might be tacky and uncalled for to post pictures and talk about exploits but I'd get a kick out of it.. :) Its not my arse
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby stevethumb » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:55 pm

Laean wrote:

......just remember...when asked, a gentleman always says, "no".
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby BigMusky » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:32 pm

Whatever happened to the time honored tradition of objectifying women like a caveman?

Remember: Drag them by the hair so they dont fill up with dirt.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk