Guy you helped.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Guy you helped....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:50 pm

acsguitar wrote:
The_Met_Threat wrote:If i remember correctly you were the guy asking for advice before, and isn't this girl 16? Acs isnt that just a tiny bit illegal for you.. ;-7 :-b

Looking isn't illegal!

Actually i think it is illegal if shes under 18 and she showed the pics you asked for, but dont worry im just joking with you.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingctb27 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:56 pm

DK wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
DK wrote:Maybe I should... I'd have 13,000 posts by now. :D

Isn't he talking about with a girl, though?? Being alone doesn't count. :-D

No wonder you have 17,000 posts then. That's a lot of alone time with a man and his computer. :D

LMAO, that's funny. :-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Kingctb27 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:10 pm

Laean wrote:
LooseCannon wrote:If you get any farther than that.....keep it to yourself :-D

good advice. it would be disrespectful to the girl otherwise.

And, to be quite honest I don't care! :-b
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Laean » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:21 pm

BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

OMG...lighten up. :-°

i know it's common sense, but it just seemed like he's pretty inexperienced in this area (which is fine), so i wanted to give him some advice so that he doesn't do something he'll regret. just trying to help him out, not ruin anyone else's fun. ;-D

i believe he posted a picture of this girl on this forum before as well. so if he starts discussing how she gives him oral and stuff to a bunch of strangers, that's kind of messed up don't you think? for all she knows, she's a shy girl (i infer) who's just made out with a boy that she likes, and he's posted her picture on the internet and is talking about how she pleasures him to strangers? :-t (i know he hasn't crossed that line yet, that's why i just wanted to give him the advice so that he wouldn't unknowingly.)

anyway, it's just advice. take it or don't, any of you guys can do whatever you guys want, no big deal to me.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:30 pm

Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

i know it's common sense, but it just seemed like he's pretty inexperienced in this area (which is fine), so i wanted to give him some advice so that he doesn't do something he'll regret. just trying to help him out, not ruin anyone else's fun. ;-D

i believe he posted a picture of this girl on this forum before as well. so if he starts discussing how she gives him oral and stuff to a bunch of strangers, that's kind of messed up don't you think? for all she knows, she's a shy girl (i infer) who's just made out with a boy that she likes, and he's posted her picture on the internet and is talking about how she pleasures him to strangers? :-t (i know he hasn't crossed that line yet, that's why i just wanted to give him the advice so that he wouldn't unknowingly.)

anyway, it's just advice. take it or don't, any of you guys can do whatever you guys want, no big deal to me.

What is this girl your sister or something! Post away especially if you are in highschool!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Laean » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:48 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

What is this girl your sister or something! Post away especially if you are in highschool!

peasant! we gentlemen must be a dying breed indeed ....
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby blankman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:08 pm

Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

I actually agree. Its really not right post a pic of someone and then detail her private exploits on the internet.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:23 am

blankman wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

I actually agree. Its really not right post a pic of someone and then detail her private exploits on the internet.

8-o

Did the Earth stop spinning? 8-o

I actually agree with Blankman on something......... :-o

:-b

Honestly, it's pretty tacky to post a pic and tell the details on the net. I know you haven't done that, but I agree with the others that it really isn't the right thing to do, so keep that in mind. ;-)

However (and to get away from the serious stuff and bring this back to funny stuff), women that cheat on you, or ex-wives that killed a marriage, are completely up for being made fun of on the net. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby DK » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:30 am

Madison wrote:
blankman wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

8-o

Honestly, it's pretty tacky to post a pic and tell the details on the net. I know you haven't done that, but I agree with the others that it really isn't the right thing to do, so keep that in mind. ;-)

However (and to get away from the serious stuff and bring this back to funny stuff), women that cheat on you, or ex-wives that killed a marriage, are completely up for being made fun of on the net. :-b

Again, I think the Earth stopped spinning too. I agree with both blankman and Madison on an issue. :D

Ah... exes... Should I? ;-7 Nah...

I never saw this girl, so feel free to tell me your exploits. :D Just kidding, man.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:32 am

Madison wrote:
blankman wrote:
Laean wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
Laean wrote:

8-o

Where's the pics of your ex-wife?? :-D Just kidding, of course.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk