Big Splash----Eric Byrnes??????!!?!?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baltimore Orioles

Big Splash----Eric Byrnes??????!!?!??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Big Splash----Eric Byrnes??????!!?!??

Postby Jols83 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:43 pm

What the hell is the front office thinking? Anybody could do a better job finding an adequate replacement for Bigbie than these clowns Flanagan and Beattie. So in exchange for a bad left handed hitter, we got a bad right handed hitter. Are they trying to get fired? You know one of them's gone at the end of the season...and GOOD RIDDANCE. It was these idiots who resigned Ponson 2 years ago because no other pitchers were available in the offseason. Now it's looking like were going to have to hold onto that tub of goo for another year until we can legally get rid of him, because they refuse to trade him. I don't care about any money argument i.e. "but...but...Texas doesn't want to pay all his contract and we would have to pay sooo much of it" GAG ME. If I were in charge of this deficient team, I'd accpet a trade consisting of a six pack of beer and a kick in the nuts...to be administered to flanagan and beattie for this tub of goo. And let's not forget about our dazzling bullpen theories. "I have a great idea, Jim Beattie!" "What's that, Mike Flanagan?" "Well, lets get rid of our best long relief pitcher, James Baldwin, with a 1.61 ERA since joining the team." "Great Idea, Mike! Lets also keep that fat piece of crap Steve Kline too, he gives up a home run every time he's called into the game...I mean he really has an expensive contract so we'd be silly not to play him." "You're right, Jim, lets cut Baldwin because hes cheap and keep the overpaid, sucky pitchers who are evetually going to cost the team any chance of remaining competitive this year" I hate the Orioles.
Jols83
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Baltimore Orioles