WR gets his 13th K... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

WR gets his 13th K...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JTWood » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:29 am

Madison wrote:And here's 13 thumbs up for landing that big rotation stud, Chan Ho Park!

You do realize that because you said that, Park's going to get to San Diego and post a sub-3.00 ERA with a 1.00 WHIP, going 8-3 for the rest of the season, right?

;-7 :-D

Congratulations, Mr. Veres!

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Madison » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:32 am

JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:And here's 13 thumbs up for landing that big rotation stud, Chan Ho Park!

You do realize that because you said that, Park's going to get to San Diego and post a sub-3.00 ERA with a 1.00 WHIP, going 8-3 for the rest of the season, right?

;-7 :-D


That's about the way my luck runs, isn't it? !+)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby JTWood » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:34 am

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:And here's 13 thumbs up for landing that big rotation stud, Chan Ho Park!

You do realize that because you said that, Park's going to get to San Diego and post a sub-3.00 ERA with a 1.00 WHIP, going 8-3 for the rest of the season, right?

;-7 :-D


That's about the way my luck runs, isn't it? !+)

All I'm saying is, do you remember my "Red Sox cannot win" post last year?

:-o
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby ensanimal » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:35 am

great job, eh ;-D
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10622
(Past Year: 112)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Postby Madison » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:43 am

JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Madison wrote:And here's 13 thumbs up for landing that big rotation stud, Chan Ho Park!

You do realize that because you said that, Park's going to get to San Diego and post a sub-3.00 ERA with a 1.00 WHIP, going 8-3 for the rest of the season, right?

;-7 :-D


That's about the way my luck runs, isn't it? !+)

All I'm saying is, do you remember my "Red Sox cannot win" post last year?

:-o


Well that, and look what the A's have done after I torched them for awhile this year. !+)

I did get Loaiza right last year though, so I've got that going for me. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:50 am

Congrats ;-D
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 348)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Mustangs989 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:04 am

Congrats WR ;-D ;-D
Image
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5540
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...

Postby Pacman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:21 am

Good stuff. Congrats, dude. ;-D
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby theskaboss » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:25 am

*props* dude, 13K is nuts! 8-o ;-D
Image
theskaboss
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 837
Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: albertsons

Postby Phatferd » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:10 pm

Good Job WR...

BTW, Hoffman is better than Mo.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact