Cold Pizza worst show ever - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cold Pizza worst show ever

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby citti34 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:51 pm

Are those guys in the show twin brothers? I have never seen the actual show, but I saw a small clip on espn one day and it made me throw up in my mouth.
citti34
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby theclefe » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:21 am

[quote="

BTW, Dana Jacobson is very good and is a rising star in the industry. She knows her stuff, and is a huge upgrade over the hapless Kit Hoover.[/quote]

Her interviews are a bit shakey, but I'll give it to you. She sounds alot smoother than Kit. One thing I remember about Kit were her eyebrows. Those things were on hydrolics.

With the Tour de France no longer on, I find my mornings very empty and I had hoped Cold Pizza would be worth watching. It is not. I do like Mike and Mike, but I do not get ESPN News here.
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Apollo » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:29 am

I never had much of an opinion about Cold Pizza until they started preempting Wimbledon for it.

Nothing draws my rage like cancelling tennis, especially for Skip Bayless...
Apollo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby mcqfesijiba » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:45 am

Cold Pizza is a bad show, but considering pretty much everything else on at the same time sucks, it fits pretty well. I usually just browse the internet or turn on one of the local sports radio shows. Not much TV in the morning for me.
mcqfesijiba
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby looptid » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:13 pm

agchris02 wrote:Bad show? Yes its horrible, I have a funny feeling Stephen A Smith's new show is going to take the cake for one of the worst sports shows of all time though

Yeah, why on Earth is that man so damned angry all the time? My guess is that he's hella tuff, just like Jim Rome, having survived the life and death strugle that is sports journalism. I know if I got paid six figures to talk and write about sports for a living, I'd be mad as hell. I half expected him to just start barking at the camera in a blind rage whenever he offers forth a contrary opinion.
looptid
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:29 pm

looptid wrote:
agchris02 wrote:Bad show? Yes its horrible, I have a funny feeling Stephen A Smith's new show is going to take the cake for one of the worst sports shows of all time though

Yeah, why on Earth is that man so damned angry all the time? My guess is that he's hella tuff, just like Jim Rome, having survived the life and death strugle that is sports journalism. I know if I got paid six figures to talk and write about sports for a living, I'd be mad as hell. I half expected him to just start barking at the camera in a blind rage whenever he offers forth a contrary opinion.

:-D Very good. Yeah, if it isn't like a first showing of Sportscenter or an actual sporting event, most of the stuff on ESPN and ESPN2 sucks.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers