What is up with Manny? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Boston Red Sox

What is up with Manny?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What is up with Manny?

Postby Minor League Skilz » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:56 pm

What are they doing to him in Boston that he wants to leave a world champion first place team?

I read he refused to play on Wednesday? This guy is so nuts.

Is the Sox nation worried what this will do to the team or is it just Manny being Manny?
Minor League Skilz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy80 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:35 am

well everything is ok with him now he was on the news saying that he was happyin boston and he wants to win a another World championship and he never would of thought of leaving the Bosto Organization..there were Reports that the Marlins and the jays (yes the jays im not makin this up cuz im a jays fan) were interested in Manny...the reason they didnt deal with tahe marlins was because Florida kept tryin to dump mike lowell on them...and the reason the jays never got him was the Redsox were asking for to much

and also i know this happened last year but i could never tell anybosox fans...im would like to thank you guys in believing that that Redsox would come back from a 3-0 defecit and win 4 straight to beat the yanks(i hate NYY so much :-P ) that was probably the most exctiing baseball series i watched in my whole entire life...it was weird b/c eveb when the yanks were ahead 3-0 sumtin told me that the Serioes wasnt over...ill always remeber that Series :-D :-D ;-D

Owner of the Toronto Blue Jays in the Strike Zone Dynasty
sportsguy80
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Hockey

Return to Boston Red Sox