Cameron, Milledge, CGomez All Pulled? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cameron, Milledge, CGomez All Pulled?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:35 pm

Haven't heard yet. I'm listening right now and will update. It streams online for free.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rirruto » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:36 pm

Amazinz wrote:Haven't heard yet. I'm listening right now and will update. It streams online for free.

Got a link?

edit: is this it? http://www.espn1033.com/listenlive.asp#
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby mikegp » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:38 pm

I know this is kind of changing the topic of this thread, but I have heard reports that the Mets are interest in Huff and Baez. First of all, anyone know how much is left on Huff's contract? and second, do you think that the Mets might make a trade with Tampa involving Milledge for Huff and Baez AS WELL AS getting Soriano for Petit and Heilman?

...Because if they do....oh boy!
mikegp
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby DK » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:39 pm

mikegp wrote:I know this is kind of changing the topic of this thread, but I have heard reports that the Mets are interest in Huff and Baez. First of all, anyone know how much is left on Huff's contract? and second, do you think that the Mets might make a trade with Tampa involving Milledge for Huff and Baez AS WELL AS getting Soriano for Petit and Heilman?

There's no way the Mets will give up Milledge for Huff.

I'm already mad that (if it's true) they're giving up Petit for Soriano. This is NOT a good deal.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby DK » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:40 pm

Rirruto wrote:
Amazinz wrote:Haven't heard yet. I'm listening right now and will update. It streams online for free.

Got a link?

It says ESPN radio but I'm just hearing crappy music.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Amazinz » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:40 pm

Rirruto wrote:

Got a link?

Yep that's it.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mikegp » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:41 pm

DK wrote:
mikegp wrote:I know this is kind of changing the topic of this thread, but I have heard reports that the Mets are interest in Huff and Baez. First of all, anyone know how much is left on Huff's contract? and second, do you think that the Mets might make a trade with Tampa involving Milledge for Huff and Baez AS WELL AS getting Soriano for Petit and Heilman?

I'm already mad that (if it's true) they're giving up Petit for Soriano. This is NOT a good deal.

Not even for huff and Baez?(even though I doubt the Drays would do that at all!)
mikegp
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Rirruto » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:41 pm

He's making 4.75 million this year and 6.75 next year. And I think it's going to be either one trade or the other, not both. But hey, you never know.
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby DK » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:42 pm

mikegp wrote:
DK wrote:

Not even for huff and Baez?(even though I doubt the Drays would do that at all!)

The D-Rays wouldn't give up Huff and Baez for just a prospect, even if it is Milledge. They'd want a package of players, and that's not a package the Mets will be willing to give up.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Rirruto » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:43 pm

Amazinz wrote:
Rirruto wrote:

Got a link?

Yep that's it.

Sucks, it's a commercial break right now and I think they said they were going to talk about the Cowboys when they got back
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers