If You Love Fantasy Baseball, Take The Next Step With BBMO - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

If You Love Fantasy Baseball, Take The Next Step With BBMO

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

If You Love Fantasy Baseball, Take The Next Step With BBMO

Postby k_dub420 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:04 am

* Play Baseball Mogul Online (BBMO) -In the online version of the award winning CD-Rom game, you manage a pro team against people from around the world
with two goals, winning the world series and pulling a profit. BBMO is a pay to play game, but they
offer a free trail month to try it out. The small monthly fee (varies for amount of teams played) is well worth it. More information about the game is available on the website. <a href="http://www.sportsmogul.com/baseballonline/index.htm">Click Here For The Baseball Mogul Online Website</a>

Why To Play? (Features)
*Real Players (2003 opening day rosters)
*Build a dynasty with unlimited seasons
*Choose the speed you want to play at from 10/days a day to 60/days a day
*Players skills progress, peak and decline
*Groom your star prospect for your Ace role with minor leagues
*Manage your team's payroll, expenses (scouting, medical staff and farm system), and ticket prices
*Sign, release and trade players and or points (1 point is 200k, points are less realistic but alot easier to use)
*Off-Season bidding wars for free-agents
*General Forums and League specific forums for trash talking, trade talks or whatever else. Some league commisioners go above and beyond with chat rooms and webpages etc..
*Year by year player stats
*Mogul Rating stat to determine who team has been the best over the years
*Gold Gloves, Rookie Of The Year, MVP, and Best Pitcher Award given out after each season (A.L and N.L seperately)
*All-Star teams are selected midway through each season
*Career All-Star apperances, Gold Gloves, MVP's, Best Pitcher Awards and World Championships are kept track of on players scouting pages.
*Leaders- View the Top 40 players for lots of different stats (A.L, N.L or Both)
*Trade Deadline- Pull off the deal at the deadline that'll get you to the world series
*Hall of Fame
*Box Scores and Play by Play game recaps (relive your pitchers no-hitter)

I'm in no way affiliated with sportsmogul.com besides being a paying, happy customer. This post is just me doing what i fell that i owe to BBMO as a satisfied customer
k_dub420

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds