J Guillen .... sup? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

J Guillen .... sup?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

J Guillen .... sup?

Postby BowToYourSensei! » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:12 am

i cannot find anything on this board about Guillen's injury, he was just released in our league. does anyone know what is going on?
BowToYourSensei!
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 13
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Drunken Rhino » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:07 pm

Sounds like your typical hit in hand by pitch, x-rays negative, miss the next series kind of injury.
Drunken Rhino
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1473
Joined: 14 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaQ » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:16 pm

Drunken Rhino wrote:Sounds like your typical hit in hand by pitch, x-rays negative, miss the next series kind of injury.


I don't watch Nationals games (I live in NY), so I didn't really hear about Guillen's injury. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Any more ifo on this is appreciated (if there is any).
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2583
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: J Guillen .... sup?

Postby Octavian » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:19 pm

BowToYourSensei! wrote:i cannot find anything on this board about Guillen's injury, he was just released in our league. does anyone know what is going on?


Somebody dropped him? What a fool. Snatch him up if you can... ;-D Oh, and he's in the lineup tonight... 0/2 so far, but playing none-the-less.
Octavian
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 482
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: J Guillen .... sup?

Postby DaQ » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:21 pm

SominaDei wrote:
BowToYourSensei! wrote:i cannot find anything on this board about Guillen's injury, he was just released in our league. does anyone know what is going on?


Somebody dropped him? What a fool. Snatch him up if you can... ;-D Oh, and he's in the lineup tonight... 0/2 so far, but playing none-the-less.


Yeah, I just noticed that too. Oh well - at least he's playing. ;-D
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2583
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Oct. 26
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact