HAFNER??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

HAFNER???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby uucrook3d » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:50 pm

you dont hit above the shoulders. however i think the indians should have beaned konerko squarely in the back. that sends the message. to me hitting them in the leg does not. so i disagree with everyone in this argument :-B
uucrook3d
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1552
Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: ESPN Radio in Nashville

Postby rlee » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:08 pm

uucrook3d wrote:you dont hit above the shoulders. however i think the indians should have beaned konerko squarely in the back. that sends the message. to me hitting them in the leg does not. so i disagree with everyone in this argument :-B


I have no problem with this. Just not the head. :-X
rlee
rlee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
Posts: 1475
Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cordova, TN

Postby Frances The Mute » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:41 pm

aim at the back and accidently hit the head that would be fair
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 384
Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SAN FRANCISCO

Postby Frances The Mute » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:42 pm

or aim for hte head but dont hit it that wold send the message. and screw burle accidently hitting haf in the dome --
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 384
Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SAN FRANCISCO

Postby Frances The Mute » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:42 pm

if konerko gets it inthe head and he hits the dl he should blame buerle
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 384
Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SAN FRANCISCO

Postby Octavian » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:27 pm

You can't throw at a guy's head man, that's insane. :-t BUEHRLE didn't throw AT Pronk's head... it just go away from him. And sweet moses man, learn how to type... and spell... and use punctuation... and proper grammar... :-°
Image
Octavian
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 482
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mweir145 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:33 pm

rlee wrote:
Frances The Mute wrote:indians manager sucks. you come right back the next inning and throw a fastball at konerkos head none of this throw at his leg crap. pathetic


Are you crazy??? Have you ever played baseball? The game isn't played this way. You never intentionally throw a t a guy's head! When you want to send a message you do exactly what was done to Konerko. Throw at his mid-lower body. Intentionally hitting a guy in the head could kill him. Wedge is not pathetic ... your thought is.


Well said. ;-D
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby klvrdude » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:25 am

Frances The Mute wrote:or aim for hte head but dont hit it that wold send the message. and screw burle accidently hitting haf in the dome --


By your spelling I can only infer that you were hit in the head. Ouch.
klvrdude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1010
Joined: 1 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Frances The Mute » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:31 pm

That was rather sloppy writing wasn't it? And anyone who professes to know whether or not Burhle threw at Haf's head.....well, come on -- you don't know for sure and it barely matters imfao.
Frances The Mute
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 384
Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SAN FRANCISCO

Postby rlee » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:34 pm

Frances The Mute wrote:That was rather sloppy writing wasn't it? And anyone who professes to know whether or not Burhle threw at Haf's head.....well, come on -- you don't know for sure and it barely matters imfao.


Do you mean Buehrle??? :-b :-b
rlee
rlee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
Posts: 1475
Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cordova, TN

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact