being asked to leave - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

being asked to leave

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Kingctb27 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:11 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I also threw a guy out because he kept parking in a resevered parking space even after he'd been asked not to several times. Finally I told him that I wasn't going to cook his food unless he moved it. He then wanted to "take it outside" and threatened me w/ violence. Told him to get lost and don't come back.
The next week he came in w/ his father. Apparently this guy has a head as thick as a slab of granite. I refused service and he never came back.

I got a good laugh out of that one. :-b
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Invictus » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:27 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I've thrown a few people out of my restaurant. The latest was a few months ago when these 2 ladies ordered food, tasted it, returned it and ordered something else ...several times. Having cooked the food myself I knew it was up to par. Finally I came out of the kitchen and took all of their dishes off the table and told them to get the hell out. The look on their faces was priceless. The next day one lady came back and appologized saying that she'll be back. I told her not to bother.

The old cliche says the customer is always right. This isn't true when they try to take advantage of you. Some people will try to suck you dry and get something for nothing. What good are customers if you lose money on them.

I also threw a guy out because he kept parking in a resevered parking space even after he'd been asked not to several times. Finally I told him that I wasn't going to cook his food unless he moved it. He then wanted to "take it outside" and threatened me w/ violence. Told him to get lost and don't come back.
The next week he came in w/ his father. Apparently this guy has a head as thick as a slab of granite. I refused service and he never came back.

I applaud your sterness and your unwavering attitude. Glad someone in the world tells the idiots how it is ;-D.
Invictus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Tavish » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:37 pm

wrveres wrote:the best Ice Cream is that five gallon tub of Neopolitan from the bulk section at your local grocery store, two spoons, and two pillows on the living room floor ..

Thats the best ice cream. ;-7

What do you need spoons for? O:-)

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby Madison » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:28 am

Fireball Express wrote:I also threw a guy out because he kept parking in a resevered parking space

Is that like a parking space cut down a few times? :-?

:-b

I think you mean "reserved". :-D

Sorry, sat and blinked at that for awhile when I read it, so I had to point it out. Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: being asked to leave

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:22 am

eftda wrote:Can a manager of a store ask a customer to leave without cause?

my expertise here.....

and the answer is yes,,,, a store manager can ask any customer to leave at any time.....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk