This from my longest running money league, and I couldn't tell you the last time I didn't have a money finish. Last three years I have been 1 or 2. I too was supposed to dominate pitching this season ..
Remember, Its a NL Only 5x5 ...
* BAGWELL,J (out for the season)
* WILSON,C (finally got off the DL, only to go back on it the next day)
* BONDS,B (Still holding out hope for that three game series in October)
* CLOSSER,J (Piece Of Chit)
There is close to 100 HR's lost right here alone.
* BURNETT,A (On his way to the AL?)
* PRIOR,M (tried to knock a ball down with his pitching elbow)
* SCHMIDT,J (After all the hell he has caused to my WHIP, he is now rumored to be on the way to the AL, siyanora ***ker)
* WOOD,K (Oh how I lothe thee Kerry)
* FOPPERT,J (Felipe Alou swore up and down that he would start the season on the roster, and then sent him to AAA as the season opened)
* GAGNE,E (ARRGGHHH)
How the hell do you recover from that in a NL Only ... ?