Sweetest Flash Game Ever...? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Sweetest Flash Game Ever...?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:50 am

Laean wrote:in hard mode, you can't just go with purple and homing. you won't be able to kill the stronger badguys fast enough, and soon your entire screen will be filled with enemy planes. got to either use blue and homing or purple and straight missles.

on hard mode i ended up using about 9 of the 15 lives.

I've noticed the difference in power of the homing missels vs. straight missles and have started using the straight missels instead. Still use the purple though, unless I get a powerup immediately before the boss, then I go with the blue and get back to purple as quickly as possible on the next level. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Laean » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:37 am

Madison wrote:
Laean wrote:in hard mode, you can't just go with purple and homing. you won't be able to kill the stronger badguys fast enough, and soon your entire screen will be filled with enemy planes. got to either use blue and homing or purple and straight missles.

I've noticed the difference in power of the homing missels vs. straight missles and have started using the straight missels instead. Still use the purple though, unless I get a powerup immediately before the boss, then I go with the blue and get back to purple as quickly as possible on the next level. B-)

yeah, the straight missles are really strong, especially when used with the blue laser. i still can't determine whether it's better to use the blue laser + homing missles or purple laser + straight missles though. they both seem to work, since that way you have a balance of power and coverfire ... i think i'm leaning toward favoring the blue laser + homing missles for now.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Madison » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:45 am

Laean wrote:
Madison wrote:

yeah, the straight missles are really strong, especially when used with the blue laser. i still can't determine whether it's better to use the blue laser + homing missles or purple laser + straight missles though. they both seem to work, since that way you have a balance of power and coverfire ... i think i'm leaning toward favoring the blue laser + homing missles for now.

Just the opposite for me and I've tried both combinations quite a bit. I like purple plus the straight missles myself. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:04 pm

Sweet game. ;-D ;-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk