What ballplayers get the most "can"? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What ballplayers get the most "can"?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Half Massed » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:15 pm

so0perspam wrote:Well we all the know the A's players get the best ass ..... :-°


damn straight! :-D
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:21 pm

so0perspam wrote:Well we all the know the A's players get the best ass ..... :-°


Pfft..Yeah..

Especially Kendall. ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:24 pm

I thought Kotsay had the best looking wife.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:26 pm

Yeah I thought it was a toss-up between Kotsay and Chavez. I wasn't that impressed by Kendall's wife, but that's just me...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13716
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby cannonarm21 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:58 pm

Willie McGee
Ron Karkovice
cannonarm21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 562
Joined: 26 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Brew City

Postby Pacman » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:34 pm

A friend of mine sent me this picture in an e-mail. A girl he knows, who attends Northeastern University (in Boston) took this pic of Bronson Arroyo during a party at her off-campus apartment. According to the guy who sent me the pic, the babe on his lap is a Northeastern FRESHMAN. So, in response to the topic, Bronson appears to get some can.

Image
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby Half Massed » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:39 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Yeah I thought it was a toss-up between Kotsay and Chavez. I wasn't that impressed by Kendall's wife, but that's just me...


having seen them all in person, although kotsay's and chavvy's wives were pregnant and kendall's was playing softball, i'd have to say the most beautiful by definition was kotsays, but for my taste i liked chavvys. kendall's wife seemed to be the one you'd rather hang out with though. she was a real gamer in softball, along with being quite hot :-D
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby Phatferd » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:43 pm

Pacman wrote:A friend of mine sent me this picture in an e-mail. A girl he knows, who attends Northeastern University (in Boston) took this pic of Bronson Arroyo during a party at her off-campus apartment. According to the guy who sent me the pic, the babe on his lap is a Northeastern FRESHMAN. So, in response to the topic, Bronson appears to get some can.

Image


That pick was on SportsByBrooks.com a while back. They were laughing about it because he is married.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4058
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Postby Pacman » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Phatferd wrote:
Pacman wrote:A friend of mine sent me this picture in an e-mail. A girl he knows, who attends Northeastern University (in Boston) took this pic of Bronson Arroyo during a party at her off-campus apartment. According to the guy who sent me the pic, the babe on his lap is a Northeastern FRESHMAN. So, in response to the topic, Bronson appears to get some can.



That pick was on SportsByBrooks.com a while back. They were laughing about it because he is married.


I didn't realize it's a posted pic from some site. Maybe the guy who sent me the e-mail was full of baloney then. Discount what I said about who took the pic and who the girl is. For all we know, that's Bronson's sister... Well, maybe not... :-°



peace
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby Spiegs1106 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 pm

gabe kapler prolly got a lot before he went to japan, haha
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1217
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts/Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 6:29 hours
(and 89 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact