GTA: San Andreas Now Adults Only - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

GTA: San Andreas Now Adults Only

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:33 pm

kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


Absolutely :-t

Imagine using your fake ID to buy a computer game :-b :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingctb27 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:37 pm

blankman wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


Absolutely :-t

Imagine using your fake ID to buy a computer game :-b :-b

Yeah......"Hey, Tony you think you could hook me up with a fake ID"......Tony "For What"....."O don't worry I'm not going to buy beer"......Tony "Then y you need 1"....."For a video game"... :-b
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby go_jays_go » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:41 pm

kingctb27 wrote:
blankman wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


Absolutely :-t

Imagine using your fake ID to buy a computer game :-b :-b

Yeah......"Hey, Tony you think you could hook me up with a fake ID"......Tony "For What"....."O don't worry I'm not going to buy beer"......Tony "Then y you need 1"....."For a video game"... :-b


:-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Madison » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:43 am

kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


:-?

You only have to be 18 to buy actual porn, so I think the guy at Game Stop was pulling your leg.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby AT » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:31 pm

LMAO, I just saw a video of the sex scene in the game. My whole office was laughing out loud watching this thing. That is wayyyy too graphic to be for anyone but adults only. Even if I were a parent and shopping for that game I would never expect something that graphic to be in a video game regardless of the rating on it. That was so funny though. If you're an adult and haven't seen it yet you need to. It's hilarious.

"Come on baby, I got high self esteem, tell me I'm the best, tell me I'm the best."

I think you can even press buttons to change positions. What a great game. 2 Thumbs up ;-D ;-D
Image
AT
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3920
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On Parole

Postby ironman » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:01 pm

kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


No, this is Ludacris.

Image

:-D
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:02 pm

Madison wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


:-?

You only have to be 18 to buy actual porn, so I think the guy at Game Stop was pulling your leg.

I thought the same thing as well, but they insisted that you had to be 21 to buy it so, I dunno. :-?
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby ironman » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:06 pm

kingctb27 wrote:
Madison wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


:-?

You only have to be 18 to buy actual porn, so I think the guy at Game Stop was pulling your leg.

I thought the same thing as well, but they insisted that you had to be 21 to buy it so, I dunno. :-?


That might have been that particular Game Stop's policy. The local Video Game chain around here would ask for ID for GTA and would only sell it to 18+. And that was when it was still M rated.
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Postby WharfRat » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:07 pm

ironman wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:
Madison wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:So, I go into Game Stop and now they say that "Adult" means 21. Therefore, you have to be of drinking age to buy this game which is completly Ludacris if you ask me.....


:-?

You only have to be 18 to buy actual porn, so I think the guy at Game Stop was pulling your leg.

I thought the same thing as well, but they insisted that you had to be 21 to buy it so, I dunno. :-?


That might have been that particular Game Stop's policy. The local Video Game chain around here would ask for ID for GTA and would only sell it to 18+. And that was when it was still M rated.


Yeah, 21's a little crazy. A 20-year-old can go to war and vote but can't buy a video game? Re-tarded. I still don't think preventing minors from buying it is a bad idea, but 21 is just stupid.
1 3 4 6 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49 51

8.14.07: "I guess heaven needed a shortstop."
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3056
Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Walking my fish

Postby JTWood » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:41 pm

WharfRat wrote:Yeah, 21's a little crazy. A 20-year-old can go to war and vote but can't buy a video game? Re-tarded.

C'mon now. Don't waste that argument on a stupid video game. Let's start with the legal drinking age, then work our way down.

:-)
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact