Farnsworth/Percival update - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Farnsworth/Percival update

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Box » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:59 pm

T-Bone Costanza wrote:
Box wrote:
Big Papi's Pimps wrote:Thanks for the update. Glad I picked up farnsworth while he was still availible.

Lets just hope he doesnt get suspended for the rest of the year.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did you get this from? This is very important news, obviously..... I had heard he's getting suspended, but didn't know it's possible it's for the rest of the year. That would be bad news.

Mountain out of a mole hill here, boys. I didnt see anything about how long the possible suspension would be, just random speculation thrown in with a little sarcasm.

The fact remains however, that "Hulk Smash" Farnsworth could get serious time because this is becoming a habit with him. (Paul Wilson a couple years ago) Depends how strict MLB feels like getting.
Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Webster11 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:38 pm

Box wrote:
T-Bone Costanza wrote:
Box wrote:
Big Papi's Pimps wrote:Thanks for the update. Glad I picked up farnsworth while he was still availible.

Lets just hope he doesnt get suspended for the rest of the year.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did you get this from? This is very important news, obviously..... I had heard he's getting suspended, but didn't know it's possible it's for the rest of the year. That would be bad news.

Mountain out of a mole hill here, boys. I didnt see anything about how long the possible suspension would be, just random speculation thrown in with a little sarcasm.

The fact remains however, that "Hulk Smash" Farnsworth could get serious time because this is becoming a habit with him. (Paul Wilson a couple years ago) Depends how strict MLB feels like getting.

I see 10 games at the most.
Webster11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Oat Soda » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:53 pm

If he keeps pitching like he did today, it won't matter how long he's suspended. Yuck. :-t
Oat Soda
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby benjapage » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:09 pm

why was he pitching today? certainly doesn't look like it was a save situation. DANG.

b
yeah, yes...
benjapage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby IVIisfits138 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:02 pm

Next in line? Fernando Rodney? This guy has some sick stuff this year.
Do Work
IVIisfits138
College Coach
College Coach

Postby mcqfesijiba » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:25 am

IVIisfits138 wrote:Next in line? Fernando Rodney? This guy has some sick stuff this year.
Yeah, his recovery from Tommy John surgery just last year has been great. Seems to have much better command these days, too. He was actually set to be the Tigers' closer last year in the preseason before the need for Tommy John surgery came up, before we ultimately signed Urbina that is.
mcqfesijiba
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers