G-Mail Invite......... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

G-Mail Invite.........

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:45 pm

Whoops..Nvm.. !+)
Last edited by go_jays_go on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby johntudor » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:50 pm

sent you an invite... let me know if you need more, I've got 49 left
gmail's the bomb
johntudor
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 559
Joined: 25 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Watertown MA

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:59 pm

kingctb27 wrote:
johntudor wrote:sent you an invite... let me know if you need more, I've got 49 left
gmail's the bomb

Thanks man, getting it set up right now. ;-D


Man, use Yahoo. Not g-mail. G-mail is not consistent and often have problems. I missed a mail somehow with g-mail :-*
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:09 pm

hongfu_chen wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:
johntudor wrote:sent you an invite... let me know if you need more, I've got 49 left
gmail's the bomb

Thanks man, getting it set up right now. ;-D


Man, use Yahoo. Not g-mail. G-mail is not consistent and often have problems. I missed a mail somehow with g-mail :-*

I've never had a problem with Gmail and I've got three accounts. :-?
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:11 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:
kingctb27 wrote:
johntudor wrote:sent you an invite... let me know if you need more, I've got 49 left
gmail's the bomb

Thanks man, getting it set up right now. ;-D


Man, use Yahoo. Not g-mail. G-mail is not consistent and often have problems. I missed a mail somehow with g-mail :-*

I've never had a problem with Gmail and I've got three accounts. :-?


how long have you been using them?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:12 pm

hongfu_chen wrote:how long have you been using them?

Getting close to a year I believe for the oldest one. I check them several times a day too.
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:15 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
hongfu_chen wrote:how long have you been using them?

Getting close to a year I believe for the oldest one. I check them several times a day too.


huh, I like the whole idea and a whole lot of its feature. I am just waiting for the beta period to end.

And I use Yahoo to play fantasy ;-)
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: caphskat, Johnesmype and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 17:46 hours
(and 96 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact