McCain defends his role in Wedding Crashers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

McCain defends his role in Wedding Crashers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Minor League Skilz » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:36 am

SHOCKandAWE wrote:Sounds like a guy that just wants to please everyone to get elected the next president of the US.

I dont care for him at all. I disagree that he stands up for what HE thinks is right and rather for what he think EVERYONE else thinks is right.


This was an obvious attempt to gain the "MAXIM" vote! :-D
Minor League Skilz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1518
Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: THE most comfortable stool in the bar!

Postby Irish » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:31 am

Another reason to hate conservatives :-t

:-b
Image
BILL HALL EN FUEGO!
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2163
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:53 pm

Hypocrite! :-t
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:08 pm

Another reason to hate conservatives?

Damn I never did anything to you personally that you should hate me?

Hmmm... :-?

I guess I must be the only one raising my kids with values then. I teach my daughter to never say the word hate because well..you know
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby blankman » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:40 pm

Irish wrote:Another reason to hate conservatives :-t

:-b


McCain's not really a conservative.

By title he's a Republican, but he's hardly a conservative.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:48 am

SHOCKandAWE wrote:I guess I must be the only one raising my kids with values then. I teach my daughter to never say the word hate because well..you know


I agree, and I've said it on many occasions that the word "hate" is amazingly overused, and used out of context most of the time.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Iguana » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Yeah McCain is in the movie, but his appearance is so brief and it's totally unrelated to any raunchy parts.
Iguana
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 433
Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:53 am

I saw it last night and didn't even see him :-?

Maybe because I couldn't stop laughing :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Irish » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:54 am

blankman wrote:
Irish wrote:Another reason to hate conservatives :-t

:-b


McCain's not really a conservative.

By title he's a Republican, but he's hardly a conservative.


I'm not talking about McCain, I'm talking about the people criticizing McCain for being in the movie.

And I don't hate them, but they do mildly annoy me ;-D
Image
BILL HALL EN FUEGO!
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2163
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CrazyPooja90 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:30 am

When McCain criticized movie companys for marketing R Rated movies toward kids, he was referring to violent R rated movies, not raunchy ones. It wasn't really hypocritical of him.

As he put it, he works with boobs in Washington everyday. :-D
"I'm going to meet the greatest umpire of all, and he knows I'm innocent."

-Shoeless Joe Jackson
CrazyPooja90
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1490
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: heckling JD Drew

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Baltimore at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Houston at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Tampa Bay at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Seattle at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Kansas City at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Diego at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
NY Mets at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact