Some signs of life! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Kansas City Royals

Some signs of life!

Moderators: joshparrish, prodpaul, Baseball Moderators

Some signs of life!

Postby kev921 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:37 pm

Let's hope Hernandez doesn't get too big of a suspension.
kev921
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 657
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kauffman Stadium

Postby Box » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:31 pm

He should get a pretty hefty suspension. I'm glad to see the boys are still excited to be playing but that was a bush league throw by Runny.
Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1510
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby prodpaul » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:01 am

Box wrote:He should get a pretty hefty suspension. I'm glad to see the boys are still excited to be playing but that was a bush league throw by Runny.


Yeah but a heck of a throw down by Farnsworth. Wow! I want him as my tag team partner. ;-D
Image

Tetelestai
prodpaul
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2475
Joined: 22 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby kev921 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:22 am

prodpaul wrote:
Box wrote:He should get a pretty hefty suspension. I'm glad to see the boys are still excited to be playing but that was a bush league throw by Runny.


Yeah but a heck of a throw down by Farnsworth. Wow! I want him as my tag team partner. ;-D


Yeah, but can he throw someone down like that if they know that it's coming? I don't think that Affeldt saw him coming.
kev921
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 657
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kauffman Stadium

Postby prodpaul » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:47 am

kev921 wrote:
prodpaul wrote:
Box wrote:He should get a pretty hefty suspension. I'm glad to see the boys are still excited to be playing but that was a bush league throw by Runny.


Yeah but a heck of a throw down by Farnsworth. Wow! I want him as my tag team partner. ;-D


Yeah, but can he throw someone down like that if they know that it's coming? I don't think that Affeldt saw him coming.


Yep just how they script it in the WWE ;-D
Image

Tetelestai
prodpaul
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2475
Joined: 22 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Kansas City, MO


Return to Kansas City Royals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact